• 168 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Since the inception of GTPlanet (and indeed, all online GT communities), users have wanted to organize a comprehensive 'list' of their most-wanted features, cars, and tracks. However, it's proven quite difficult to realize this goal in message board format. So, when I ran across this neat bit of software, I knew I had to introduce it to the GTPlanet community. It organizes ideas and feature suggestions, which can then be voted and commented upon. If you are familiar with Digg or Reddit, you already have a good idea of how it works. Basically, the most popular ideas will get the most votes and rise to the top, while the less popular suggestions will sink to the bottom. This will make it simpler for fans to get their voices heard, and for the developers to see what features are actually wanted the most. With all future GT series games receiving regular updates via the 'net, it will become more important than ever to prioritize our suggestions.

This service is still very much in beta, and it is not integrated with GTPlanet forum accounts. I don't think it will make too much of a difference, however, and you can register your name in literally a few seconds. Be sure to click on "Most Wanted Cars" and "Most Wanted Tracks" near the right hand side of the page to submit and vote on those respective lists.

Visit ideas.gtplanet.net.

Last edited:
Nice one Jordan!👍:) Just put in for a better represenation of Australia in GT games, I want nothing more than that in GT5. I'll hold back on other votes because we only get 10 and I know damage and private rooms are coming to the full game, and I understand Prologue is just a demo.:)

I'll hold back on other votes because we only get 10
Remember, you can easily change or withdraw your vote, if another feature comes along that you want to support.

Remember, you can easily change or withdraw your vote, if another feature comes along that you want to support.

Oh right, that's what it meant by completing a topic, when we actually get it. OK thanks.👍

Edit: Cool, we get another 10 new votes for cars and tracks as well.:)

Last edited:
very nice alot better then those annoying wishlist threads. this shows what everyone really wants added most and not just what every car esits in the world with every year. and every track in the world.

Very nice idea that, every wishlist thread should just have that stamped at the bottom along with the lock :)

very nice alot better then those annoying wishlist threads. this shows what everyone really wants added most and not just what every car esits in the world with every year. and every track in the world.

:rolleyes: Could we please stop with the assumptions that every car ever made is on the car wishlist.

BTW I do like the place, it's a good way to really size up what game-options people want in the game. Yes the car and track parts are small in the number of cars wished for, but they are simply the ones most wanted. It doesn't mean that they are the only ones that people want to see. It would be awesome if GT5 could become a racing game/virtual car encyclopedia someday!

Oh and I agree that this thread should be stickied in a few places.

Last edited:
*Rob Schneider impersonation*
Australian Represenation, you can dooo it!

i've inputted a few ideas (mainly in cars) and already used all my votes up lol, i only registered with them about 10minutes ago

all my ideas are already there, so i've voted for themN:)

Great stuff, I've added a couple of cars and voted on the great ideas and tracks the rest have put forward.

All the best
Maz

Nederlanders: Stem voor Circuit Park Zandvoort!
(translation= Dutchies: vote for Circuit Park Zandvoort)

@ Jordan:
This is a really easy way to prioritize (is that correctly spelled?) the needs of the Gran Turismo fans. Also a fast way for Polyphony to gather consumer feedback. I think this is definately more helpfull to them then going through all the topics on GT fora.

Great idea, I have added Mount Panorama to the tracks. :)

That track looks GREAT!!! I saw it on TV a couple weeks ago with V8 Supercars.... very cool looking track.. :) seemed to be a very fast track as well... 👍

That track looks GREAT!!! I saw it on TV a couple weeks ago with V8 Supercars.... very cool looking track.. :) seemed to be a very fast track as well... 👍

And its a public road off the race, best aussie track

think Forza had a similar track they call Blue Mountain

Back