Vote For Your Most-Wanted Features, Cars, & Tracks

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 168 comments
What I always missed in the GT Series is the road-going version of the M3 E30

18-bmw-m3.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M3

Just imagine to drive it for a couple of laps on the Nürburgring... :banghead:
Don't care if it's the normal one or the Cecotto or even the Sport EVO. I just want that car!

Give this baby a couple votes, guys and gals! :nervous:

EVO car magazine feels like I do and gave the M3 E30 the win over all other M-cars in a giant 26-page group test...
PIC1.jpg

Last edited:
Just pointing out, this thread isn't visible enough. I stumbled onto the voting site in another topic, otherwise I wouldn't have found it. Mostly because everyone is in the Prologue forum, not here.
I think the least you should do is make it a sticky :)

Just pointing out, this thread isn't visible enough. I stumbled onto the voting site in another topic, otherwise I wouldn't have found it. Mostly because everyone is in the Prologue forum, not here.
I think the least you should do is make it a sticky :)

It's already a sticky! :dopey: In the Prologue forum! :crazy:

What I always missed in the GT Series is the road-going version of the M3 E30

18-bmw-m3.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M3

Just imagine to drive it for a couple of laps on the Nürburgring... :banghead:
Don't care if it's the normal one or the Cecotto or even the Sport EVO. I just want that car!

Give this baby a couple votes, guys and gals! :nervous:

EVO car magazine feels like I do and gave the M3 E30 the win over all other M-cars in a giant 26-page group test...
PIC1.jpg

I agree you a lot!

My first car (with legal driving-license) was 316, model 1989... oh boys what a memories. Steering-ratio was 'too wide', so I really learned to roll that wheel at winters. If you can winter-drift with that car, every other RWD is easy after it.

That M3-classic must be in GT5!

I dont know, but after manykind of RWD's, I have been many years back with Bimmers... right this time 315 model-80, and 730 model-90. Maybe firstlove really is best love.

My first car ever was a silver E21 318i... :D

and I'm sticking to E30's ever since:
325e 4-door, blue
325i Touring, black
318i Touring, white
325i Touring, silver
318i Touring, daytona-violet (nowadays)

First love = bestlove.

Never thought that measly 1.8 liters of displacement could be fun to drive... but well, they surprisingly are. And as soon as there's a little rain or even snow there's one happy sideways moments after another. :D

Well, actually it would be a dream to have the normal E30 series in GT5... but I don't think they're very known in Japan :(

35k.jpg

But eh... back on topic:

I'd like the Zcars RWD Mini also in GT5
http://www.zcars.org.uk/

Last edited:
It's already a sticky! :dopey: In the Prologue forum! :crazy:
My bad then. But there are so many people replying with the same questions and ideas over and over... When all they actually have to do is vote or create an idea in the idea site...

Flip, Roll & Tumble

When you crash your car, normal physics allow the car to flip over. Why should this be impossible in GT5?
Other games physics can do it quite okay, so GT5 as a class primus should do it excellently.

Last edited:
Flip, Roll & Tumble

When you crash your car, normal physics allow the car to flip over. Why should this be impossible in GT5? Other games can do it quite well, so GT5 should do it excellent.

Blame the manufacturers for this one.

All it takes is one holdout, who won't allow use of their vehicles if they could possibly roll over in the game, to prevent PD from allowing rollover of any of the cars. This is a sensitive subject for many manufacturers (though not all).

The choices facing PD are grim:
1) Don't allow rollover for any cars
2) Don't use manufacturers that prohibit rollover
3) Allow some cars to rollover, but not others

The same issue has come up for implementation of damage, though it's quite a bit more of an issue when considering rollovers, since more manufacturers object.

So how do all the other game developers get permission to smash their cars to pieces?

Naw, I understand perfectly what you're saying, it's just a bit frustrating. Lawyer stuff.
I mean: If you can roll their cars in real life, you can roll them in a driving simulator.
It's just as simple as that.

Last edited:
Check out this video of Forza2:

Even though there is damage, and the car pops as much as 30 feet in the air and wobbles about, it doesn't roll over.

But yes, I hear your frustration, but it's just something we have to live with. Codemasters live in the same world as PD, and have to deal with the same restrictions.

How about something simple easy and sensible. When your loyal fans have to download a new update:ill: for GT, how about not reseting all of our settings PD.:scared:

Nürburgring Wet 'n' Rainy and / or Midwinter
First of all it is raining a lot in the Eifel area, so rainy days would be a total must.

Second it would just be an absolute dream to blast through 25 centimeters of fresh, untouched snow with some mid-engined Group-B Rallycar and throw huge amounts of snow into the air and leave your marks all around the ring (unless airborne... :D)

as in real life:

(fast-forward to 1:07 to see some snow)

or as in rFactor:

(although the grip levels in these vids are totally absurd... should be MUCH more slippery)

Vote for Drag Racing Mode guys!

PD has mentioned drag racing since Gran Turismo 2. They gave us two drag cars and then a drag strip in Gran Turismo 4.
Please let there be some real life drag strips in there, and the ability to race your friend online!​

I want to see the peugout 207(just got the 207 right now) i know it's a lowpower car, but i want to see how it will react in a race circuit. Maybe they can put in the same race of cappuccio. *-*
In the GT4, there was a old beattle (called Fusca, here in Brazil), i drove one in real life and in the game, the gears was strange.
Well, want to see weather conditions and night/day cicles too.

Sorry for the bad english. \o

Yee-haw! One more vote. 👍

Most people seem to concentrate on the Bugatti Veyron though :banghead:
No one realizes that you can lap the Ring in 8:22 minutes (in real life) with just 143 bhp...
PROOF

I have to say it's nice to see the Ford Puma doing so well. Up there amongst the supercars... With that many votes it's a clear message to PD to bring it back after it's sole appearance in GT2.

I would love to have PD have vote on its site for each car in their new car packs before they are released ( if they have car packs). I prefer to have new cars that didn't make it in before release, with classics that PD just didn't put in. Of course they would have to have a 10 car list and the 5 cars with the most votes could be the DLC car pack.

Toyota MR2 Turbo.

The reason Toyota made the mr2 is because there was no real way of buying a fast mid-engined car without have to sell your house to pay for it, same reason it should be in gt5. When gt5 comes out we will have to buy a cheap car to start with and if people want a Mid engine real wheel drive sports car early on it gt5 the mr2 is the best option, plus, theres the turbo version which you'll be able to upgrade to a stage 2!

picture.php

Please vote for it!!

Last edited:
I added Cote d' Azur to most wanted tracks. This beautiful coastal F1 track which was featured in GT3 and GT4. The narrow road and the numerous turns are sure to give us a challenge we won't soon forget.

Back