[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,110 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Gambled a lot of my points on consistency and pit speed and tactics. Hope it pays off.
 
SVX
Gambled a lot of my points on consistency and pit speed and tactics. Hope it pays off.

I sacrificed pit speed, crew consistency and strategy for raw speed and pace consistency for this season as I was running low on points to use.
 
First caution of the night on lap 146 during the last pit cycle. Everything is about to change. 77, 53, 16, 20 have retired from the crash. 00 retired from unknown reason. 22 in pits being repaired.
 
Dammit. Not again! :lol:
 
Note to self, Burnout tactics should be used sparingly.
 
Still going strong though probably in mid-pack.
 
I'm on the lead? B:censored:n', now all I need is some luck and I'll...

Oh right, bad luck in these GTPFS races, better not jinx it. :lol:
 
Second caution takes out 98, 24, 41, 61. Restart with 7 to go. 96, 39, 79, 4, 11 in top five.
 
3 to go! Hardy leads!
 
Hardy wins over Perlstein and Ivan Acosta!
 
Official Results of the Kentucky Test:
1st: #96-Hardy (185.873 mph average speed)
2nd: #39-Perlstein (-0.265s)
3rd: #4-I. Acosta (-0.270s)
4th: #79-Glover (-7.009s)
5th: #11-Rivera (-13.077s)
6th: #99-Cruz (-1 lap)
7th: #17-Blaney (-1 lap)
8th: #14-Phillabaum (-1 lap)
9th: #76-N. Acosta (-1 lap)
10th: #8-Steele (-1 lap)
11th: #91-Kino****a (-1 lap)
12th: #10-Slater (-1 lap)
13th: #7-E. Porter (-1 lap)
14th: #33-Windross (-1 lap)
15th: #5-Ahmed (-2 laps)
16th: #22-Descoteau (-9 laps)
Retirements:
17th: #61-Kinser
18th: #41-Graves
19th: #24-Gregory
20th: #98-Michelin
21st: #77-S. Porter
22nd: #53-Herrera
23rd: #16-Felice
24th: #20-del Prete
25th: #00-Rainsford

Next test will be at the St. Petersburg Street Circuit. I will be using everyone's GTP names from now on.
 
I like how I was never a factor in the race...ever. 72 lead changes among 11 drivers, yet I was never higher than 13th after the start.
 
Well I was basically nowhere with equal settings as everyone else. I pray I haven't screwed my chances in my own driver rating when the season begins.
 
Do I make a comment about the race or how the Del in Del Prete is lowercase and not uppercase.
 
2 Laps? C'mon I was doing good!
 
I have the #51, not the 53
 
Setting up a test for late tonight and for tomorrow night to celebrate July 4th.
 
I have the #51, not the 53
Yes, but I can't edit the cars, so the numbers on the cars are what you have for the moment while people work on their actual paint schemes.
 
#NotLast
 
Nas got rekt (not even)
 
Back