[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,117 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Mont-Tremblant is a no. Mexico City is already on the calendar, Oran Park is too narrow, Oulton Park is out just because I can't make it work. And the website is the first one I had bookmarked. I pretty much know what the track will be. I'm just seeing if there's anything better.
Damn. :lol:
 
Here's my progress of my template for this series!
Dallara DW12 Template1.png
 
Should really have came with a seizure warning...
Yes, I know, but it is still in progress. But I have an doubt about my number between #68 and #78. Should I put #78 (I have registred the season with number #78) or #68 (the #68 was given to me)?
 
Yes, I know, but it is still in progress. But I have an doubt about my number between #68 and #78. Should I put #78 (I have registred the season with number #78) or #68 (the #68 was given to me)?

Put the number you registered with. You were only given the #68 so Angel could run the test races to make sure things were working with the mod.
 
Yes, I know, but it is still in progress. But I have an doubt about my number between #68 and #78. Should I put #78 (I have registred the season with number #78) or #68 (the #68 was given to me)?
The #68 was not given to you. The only reason you were #68 was because Angel used real life Indycar schemes for the test races.
 
Yeah, what they said. Anywho, schedule mix is gonna be deeper than I thought, with ovals now changing.
 
@Harsk100

You need to upload it as a .zip file because if you upload the template like you just did, the image will be re-sized to a 800x800, instead of a 2048x2048 (It'll look worse).

You also committed a lot of mistakes.
5.PNG
4.PNG
3.PNG
2.PNG
1.PNG
 

Attachments

  • Engine supplier logos on engine cover are upside down (How did you not notice this?).
  • Logos that shouldn't be there are present in your livery.
  • Series logo not present anywhere in your livery (Should be behind the driver seat and between the car number and engine supplier on the nose.
  • Car number should be above engine supplier on the nose.
  • Two tire supplier logos (Michelin and Firestone), should be only one.
 
We also aren't using Michelin tires. We're all using Firestone Firehawks.
 
I'm editing the livery right now.

I have removed the Michelin tires and I have removed the number on the seat.

But the problem is that I did the same way like Bambi's livery.

whitetails-dw12-9-png.399141
 
Well, I have deleted the Michelin logo and I have putted the Engine Supplier logos on the right side.
#78 Harsk's Dallara.png


This is not zipped as the correction isn't finished yet.
 
So I'm finally making actual progress on one of the cars and while searching around, I found another interesting way to show off the finished car. Once I'm done, I hope to try it out here.
 
So I'm finally making actual progress on one of the cars and while searching around, I found another interesting way to show off the finished car. Once I'm done, I hope to try it out here.
Will it have wheels? :lol:
 
Will it have wheels? :lol:

Having worked with the program it uses, it'll definitely have wheels.

Edit: If anyone hasn't already started, I retrofitted the template with the proper logo in the places they are suppose to go (and am considering doing the same with the engine logos for this series) and can upload it if anyone wants.
 
Last edited:
I've decided to overhaul the calendar for 2016, which means changes will be made. Below is a list of confirmed ovals and road courses, not in any specific order. A problem I have with IndyCar is the lack of variety in the schedule. It's literally all American. We are not all American, so I've been looking through and been making a list. Some venues are a given. I do want to keep ourselves at least somewhat close to the base of IndyCar's calendar, so here's my outline. 2 exhibitions, which haven't been changed at all, plus the 2016 calendar which will be comprised of 24 events, including 3 doubleheader weekends. 12 ovals, 12 road and street courses from February to October.
1) Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
2) Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pennsylvania, United States
3) Auto Club Raceway, Fontana, California, United States
4) Kentucky Speedway, Sparta, Kentucky, United States
5) EuroSpeedway Lausitzring, Klettwitz, Oberspreewald-Lausitz, Germany
6) Twin Ring Motegi, Motegi, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan
7) Iowa Speedway, Newton, Iowa, United States
8) Autodromo Nelson Piquet (Jacarepagua), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9) Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Homestead-Miami Speedway
Kansas Speedway
Phoenix International Raceway
Michigan International Speedway
Dover International Speedway
Bristol Motor Speedway
Martinsville Speedway
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Chicagoland Speedway
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Calder Park Thunderdrome
Milwaukee Mile
1) St. Petersburg Street Circuit, St. Petersburg, Florida, United States
2) Brno Circuit, Brno, South Moravian District, Czech Republic
3) Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Lexington, Ohio, United States
4) Nurburgring GP Strecke, Nurburg, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
5) Surfer's Paradise Street Circuit, Queensland, South New Wales, Australia
6) Canadian Tire Motorsports Park, Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
7) Circuit Trois-Rivieres, Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada
8) Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico City, District Federal, Mexico
9) Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen, New York, United States
Long Beach Street Circuit
Belle Isle Street Circuit
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Sonoma Raceway
Bahrain International Circuit
Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
Autodromo do Algarve
Autodromo Nazionale di Monza
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Circuit Mont-Tremblant
New Jersey Motorsports Park
Burke Lakefront Airport
Sebring International Circuit
 
Ovals I'd like to see added:

Michigan
Dover
Milwaukee
____________________________
Road courses I'd like to see added:

Long Beach
Laguna Seca
Sonoma
 
Seriously, I'll be your friend if you add in Laguna Seca.
 
Back