[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,118 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
You should send this schedule into Indycar, this is what a proper schedule looks like!
 
Round 07: FurAffinity Indy 300/Kentucky Speedway/200 laps/24 April 2016

Oh, somehow I missed that.

Suddenly, its more interesting now.
 
So, from what I've gathered, reviews on the makeup of the calendar are positive. That's good.
 
Good golly I wish I had found this sooner, I wish so badly that I could field a full time car. I'll throw myself in for the 500, but if a full time space comes available count me in.

Driver: GTracerEHTeam #43
Team: Standard Motorsports
Engine: Honda
Sponsor: Molson Canadian (Secondary in the event it happens - Canadian Coors Light Get2Gether)
Nationality: CAN
 
Last edited:
Upcoming Presentations:

Cat Devil Racing - 07/17/15

Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing - 07/19/15



Team Logos coming soon.
 
For those that are not full time here, @KuniKino****a is organizing an Indy Lights Series that you guys are invited to join.
 
And here's the team logos for Cat Devil Racing and Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing:

cat-devil-racing-logo-png.411349


coca-cola-black-rose-racing-logo-png.409759
 

Attachments

  • Cat Devil Racing Logo.png
    Cat Devil Racing Logo.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Not showing up on my phone???

Definitely don't show up on mine either. They are massive images so you likely might need to be on the computer (or at least a tablet) to see them.
 
Definitely don't show up on mine either. They are massive images so you likely might need to be on the computer (or at least a tablet) to see them.
Well, I'll check them out tomorrow later today. Just shut down my laptop for the night. 👍
 
No workie here on my laptop either.
 
Planning on starting up that mock Indy 500 today with practice. @GTracerEHTeam since you are really new, you aren't in the entry list for this test run, but feel free to roleplay with us if you want. You guys will all get a treat if this all works well and goes halfway decent
 
Funny enough, I can only see the Cat Devil Racing one on the thread using my laptop, yet I can only see my team's logo on my phone. Bipolar much?
 
Funny enough, I can only see the Cat Devil Racing one on the thread using my laptop, yet I can only see my team's logo on my phone. Bipolar much?
Kuni rigged your laptop, but didn't get to your phone yet. :lol:
 
And here's the team logos for Cat Devil Racing and Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing:


cat-devil-racing-logo-png.409765


coca-cola-black-rose-racing-logo-png.409759

Yeah, those logos aren't showing up, not even on my PC. So they are in need of fixing, I'm afraid.
 
Ecurie Ecosse press launch statement to VRR Network coming soon.
 
@BRRT_Angel @KuniKino****a How did you acquire your copy of NR2003? I've been looking for it for quite a while but I can't find one at a reasonable price (under $100).
 
I know this probably isn't necessarily the place to ask but at least 3 of you have the game so hopefully you can help. When I start the game after the update and disc patch are installed the resolution window pops up. I put in the settings I'm looking to get and test them and they save. I then try to start the game but the resolution comes up again and doesn't start the game. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with the same results, any idea what I should do?
 
I know this probably isn't necessarily the place to ask but at least 3 of you have the game so hopefully you can help. When I start the game after the update and disc patch are installed the resolution window pops up. I put in the settings I'm looking to get and test them and they save. I then try to start the game but the resolution comes up again and doesn't start the game. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with the same results, any idea what I should do?
Change the final numbers of the resolution from x16 to x32.
 
Mock Indy 500 practice has started. #96 is first on track.
 
After 5 minutes I can firmly say that this race will be sketchy 215-207 mph.
 
Back