[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,116 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
You can not have an associate sponsor that is the primary sponsor of a team. Example: Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing has the Coca-Cola Company as it's team sponsor and Coke products are on all of the team cars. That would make Coke products off limits.
So i can have more than 2 associate sponsors if their related to my main sponsor
 
So i can have more than 2 associate sponsors if their related to my main sponsor
No. Your associate sponsors cannot be related to your main sponsor.

If Coke is your main sponsor, then your associate sponsor cannot be related to Coke.
 
So i can have more than 2 associate sponsors if their related to my main sponsor
No. Your associate sponsors cannot be related to your main sponsor.

If Coke is your main sponsor, then your associate sponsor cannot be related to Coke.
Your associate sponsors can be related to your main sponsor unless they are the main sponsor of another team or driver.
 
Duh. :ouch:

What was I saying? :lol: Brainfart.
 
Duh. :ouch:

What was I saying? :lol: Brainfart.
Here's what i meant by associate sponsors being related to the main like on this picture its Energizer,Mnt Dew, Clorox, oreo and etc
depositphotos_14070937-IndyCar-Series-Toyota-Grand-Prix.jpg
 
Here's what i meant by associate sponsors being related to the main like on this picture its Energizer,Mnt Dew, Clorox, oreo and etc
depositphotos_14070937-IndyCar-Series-Toyota-Grand-Prix.jpg
Asides from what I said earlier, I really don't care if you use a pre made car (Like Bourdais) or if you have a custom one.
 
Asides from what I said earlier, I really don't care if you use a pre made car (Like Bourdais) or if you have a custom one.
Well when i get back home im using an old tony kanaan paint scheme for inspiration but with changes for my associate sponsors and thanks for telling me that we could use a pre maid because im concerned about not doing it right
 
Well when i get back home im using an old tony kanaan paint scheme for inspiration but with changes for my associate sponsors and thanks for telling me that we could use a pre maid because im concerned about not doing it right
Make sure you have your name on the rear wing, the engine logo, series logo, and car number on the nose.
 
Make sure you have your name on the rear wing, the engine logo, series logo, and car number on the nose.
Finding that ilmor engineering logo shall be a challenge im joking of course and i know as everything is typical indycar but the name on the rear wing
 
I'll have my ratings form by tomorrow morning PST time, if that's not too late.
 
Getting ready to start a 26 car full race test at the one and only St. Pete. The list of entrants is as follows, and note that the numbers you may have for this test are based on the real IndyCars from 2014, so some will have the right numbers, a lot won't. Don't panic. The more schemes I get, the better it will get. Everyone has the same stats so racing should be closer to watch. Once I have more ratings, I'll start applying them.
#00: @nascarfan1400
#2: @tbwhhs
#4: @BayneHamlin1121
#5: @Smurfybug
#7: @BRRT_Angel
#8: @SVX
#10: @AudiMan2011
#11: @DcrRaikkonen
#14: @vetteman24
#19: @RACECAR
#20: @DurWinning
#22: @GTRacer22
#24: @Jahgee1124
#27: @aarror
#34: @Gerarghini
#39: @catamount39
#53: @AJHG1000
#67: @raven214
#68: @Harsk100
#76: @Niku Driver HC
#79: @BKGlover
#83: @swiftsmith
#91: @KuniKino****a
#93: @trobes29
#96: BloodRedEagle (@Clayton Hardy )
#99: @DCybertron
I plan on saving the replay and letting someone, likely Clayton commentate on it as a test. If there are others interested in commentating for the series, let me know so I can send you a test.
 
Should have an announcement on who will fill the #77 Sonic's Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing Chevrolet soon for the 2015 and 2016 GTPlanet Indianapolis 500s.
 
Getting ready to start a 26 car full race test at the one and only St. Pete. The list of entrants is as follows, and note that the numbers you may have for this test are based on the real IndyCars from 2014, so some will have the right numbers, a lot won't. Don't panic. The more schemes I get, the better it will get. Everyone has the same stats so racing should be closer to watch. Once I have more ratings, I'll start applying them.
#00: @nascarfan1400
#2: @tbwhhs
#4: @BayneHamlin1121
#5: @Smurfybug
#7: @BRRT_Angel
#8: @SVX
#10: @AudiMan2011
#11: @DcrRaikkonen
#14: @vetteman24
#19: @RACECAR
#20: @DurWinning
#22: @GTRacer22
#24: @Jahgee1124
#27: @aarror
#34: @Gerarghini
#39: @catamount39
#53: @AJHG1000
#67: @raven214
#68: @Harsk100
#76: @Niku Driver HC
#79: @BKGlover
#83: @swiftsmith
#91: @KuniKino****a
#93: @trobes29
#96: BloodRedEagle (@Clayton Hardy )
#99: @DCybertron
I plan on saving the replay and letting someone, likely Clayton commentate on it as a test. If there are others interested in commentating for the series, let me know so I can send you a test.
I'm number #78, not #68! :ouch:
 
Thank you!
 
How hard is reading? Like... :lol:
Patience is a virtue I have surely obtained by this point.

Which reminds me, @BKGlover I have no idea how to import a .tga, so if someone with Photoshop can help make those .pta that would be fantastic. Thank you to whoever in advance.
 
Patience is a virtue I have surely obtained by this point.

Which reminds me, @BKGlover I have no idea how to import a .tga, so if someone with Photoshop can help make those .pta that would be fantastic. Thank you to whoever in advance.
Put them in the exports-imports folder of your NR2003 directory. Then go to Opponent Manager in game and hit Import
 
Not sure why the #44 wasn't in any of the test races so far. Form incomplete or what?
 
Not sure why the #44 wasn't in any of the test races so far. Form incomplete or what?
Arixant hasn't answered anything or submitted a form.
 
image.jpg


There's another one, I'm sure if this or that is being used.
 
This one (@Jahgee1124) is actually the one that was chosen (to be put on the cars anyway):

upload_2015-6-18_20-16-41-png.399829


Though, that one you posted is the one being used on the site.
 
So, scrapped St. Pete because I could and went to Kentucky again. Recorded the full race for @Clayton Hardy @nascarfan1400 and @vetteman24 to commentate over. I'll run another one tonight at a road course so every one can see what both sides of the aisle look like. So...yeah.
EDIT: If anyone else wants to try out as a commentator, let me know.
 
Back