- 421

- Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
I'm not on here enough for that to really be an issue. Steph on the other hand...yeah, we're 🤬There's madness...then there's insanity...then there's us three girls.
I'm not on here enough for that to really be an issue. Steph on the other hand...yeah, we're 🤬There's madness...then there's insanity...then there's us three girls.
Don't give these infid...I mean lovely strangers the wrong impression.I'm not on here enough for that to really be an issue. Steph on the other hand...yeah, we're 🤬
Please...any sort of reputation I have you've gotten by default. And as this last page would imply, you are hell on earth. I wouldn't bill that as the "wrong impression".Don't give these infid...I mean lovely strangers the wrong impression.
I'm nice to those that happen to not be my siblings. You are unfortunately on the wrong side of that.Please...any sort of reputation I have you've gotten by default. And as this last page would imply, you are hell on earth. I wouldn't bill that as the "wrong impression".
Hello! I'm on the wrong side too apparently!I'm nice to those that happen to not be my siblings. You are unfortunately on the wrong side of that.
I'm nice to those that happen to not be my siblings. You are unfortunately on the wrong side of that.
Can we keep from dominating more than one page of this thread at a time. Some people value their alerts not getting exploded, including me.Hello! I'm on the wrong side too apparently!
Yes, mother.Can we keep from dominating more than one page of this thread at a time. Some people value their alerts not getting exploded, including me.
You are the sister I didn't get. Sorry about your luck.Hello! I'm on the wrong side too apparently!
Funny enough, I don't.Can we keep from dominating more than one page of this thread at a time. Some people value their alerts not getting exploded, including me.
Umm...I count three here. Fill me in on that fourth one.So now you're telling me I gotta deal with 4 women????
I have no complaints.
Was thinking this was the 2015 GTPFS thread.Umm...I count three here. Fill me in on that fourth one.
@nascarfan1400.Umm...I count three here. Fill me in on that fourth one.
Nas would make one very, very ugly girl.*Flips hair and applies lipstick*
You call?
And the masses said "Amen!"Nas would make one very, very ugly girl.
Or a very weird looking Drag Queen.Nas would make one very, very ugly girl.
Doubt he'd beat anyone in Rocky Horror Picture Show.....Or RuPaul.Or a very weird looking Drag Queen.
Because you know what I look like?Nas would make one very, very ugly girl.
You mean your avatar isn't accurate!?Because you know what I look like?
Do you want me to think you look very effeminate? I wouldn't think so.Because you know what I look like?
I do.Do you want me to think you look very effeminate? I wouldn't think so.![]()
Oh, ok then.I do.
Thank you.Oh, ok then.
Nas, you wouldn't be that ugly as a girl. Maybe a little below average.![]()
You'd still be a very weird drag queen though.Thank you.
And you will win a championship.You'd still be a very weird drag queen though.
When did Stephanie Porter get here? We are all doomed. If this championship is based on sass, she's champion undisputable.
She has that too.I read that as ass and got excited.![]()