[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,133 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez.

Just kidding. :p Just put whatever I used last time we did the names, because I'm not creative enough and I don't wanna use my real name.
You could be Steven Gnash, you're a Suns fan right?
 
You could be Steven Gnash, you're a Suns fan right?
That's actually kinda perfect.
Angel, mark me down as Stephen Gnash from some random small town in Canada.
 
That's actually kinda perfect.
Angel, mark me down as Stephen Gnash from some random small town in Canada.
His name is ph, so that's why I changed it to V after posting :lol:
 
Driver of the #27 Mugnen-Honda will be Aaron Van der Linden (real 1st name, GT5 B-spec last name)
 
I'm going to use my grandfather's name: Hugo Del Prete. Why? Because why not.

I can tell someone would be rather upset at that "copyright infrigement"... :p

I kid, I kid. Knowing that person, I know he won't mind at all that nice little tidbit. :sly:
 
I'm going to use my grandfather's name: Hugo Del Prete. Why? Because why not.

And suddenly (or so I think), your RACE GTR paint scheme makes sense 👍
 
I'll still be Josh Steele, nationality NZ. Why make up a fake name when I have such an awesome name already? :sly:
 
Okay. If I can't gender bend then my name will be ...

First Name:
Last Name: nascarfan1400

Mmhm
 
Why cant we gender bend?
Because it's not representative of the actual makeup of the series, and I don't need half of the field being girls. This is Virtual Reality Racing, not la la land. It has to be realistic.
 
Tony Stewart from Rushville Indiana. Please tell me I can use him...?
 
I don't see anywhere that says I can't use a real life driver.
 
I don't see anywhere that says I can't use a real life driver.
Real life driver classifies as a celebrity. I can google him and get millions of results. Answer remains no. Be creative for once and stop being lazy. You're just taking up more of the page.
 
Steve Arpin, Fort Frances, Ontario

and it's not too unrealistic since he drives for Chip in GRC, it'd be cool to see it happen for real.
 
Oh for god sakes. Just call yourself something like Beezlebub Montoya Sr. and get this over with.
That first name wouldn't fly, but along that line.
 
Steve Arpin, Fort Frances, Ontario

and it's not too unrealistic since he drives for Chip in GRC, it'd be cool to see it happen for real.
Sorry for double posting but he's still a real life driver, so it would be disallowed.
 
I just did the google test, 196,000, granted that's Canadian google so you might get more.

Failing that I'll go with my real name Cliff Lagueux.

I don't see anywhere that says I can't use a real life driver.

We could really use a third coming, try Bill France the 3rd.
 
Last edited:
I'm still thinking of names for Nas. So far the only two I thought of were:

A: Cookie Monster
B: Mario Montoya Sr.

I think it's safe to say I shouldn't be giving ideas at 1:00 AM.
 
I'm still thinking of names for Nas. So far the only two I thought of were:

A: Cookie Monster
B: Mario Montoya Sr.

I think it's safe to say I shouldn't be giving ideas at 1:00 AM.
A would be a no-no. That is more popular than Taylor Swift. B would be pushing the line but legal.
 
B is good eh?

NAS WE FOUND YOUR NEW NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back