[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,132 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
3) Regardless of your driver name choice, your GTP ID still needs to be on the rear wing of the car as RACECAR has brilliantly shown. That doesn't change.
I thought that wasn't a thing since we're sharing rides
 
I thought that wasn't a thing since we're sharing rides
That's Indy Lights. Everyone's got a separate ride here.
 
Aaaah, that's no fun. Just use my real name.
 
Aaaah, that's no fun. Just use my real name.
If you're that against using your name, use a hybrid combination or something. I'd have to approve it, but still.
 
I believe you know my name already. Maybe a little familiar?
 
Why did you bring that up. YOU ARE NOT 4CHAN. I believe you can count to 100.
I'm surprised you got the reference.
 
Cola and meal please no bread.

Thanks dear.

Not at all.


Anyways, I'll be using my real name.
 
So glad my car looks amazing for the two races anyone will see of it. Great job, RACECAR!
The template is iffy, but you could lead BRRT's Indy lights effort, assuming that hasn't been loaded up too.

Also @BRRT_Angel my driver name won't be hard to guess.
 
The template is iffy, but you could lead BRRT's Indy lights effort, assuming that hasn't been loaded up too.

Also @BRRT_Angel my driver name won't be hard to guess.
Burger K. Glover?
 
I'll use something really creative with a potential backstory then. :dopey:

Javier Yamamoto-Avila full name, or just Javier Avila. If you need a nationality, Mexican.
 
I will be Jesús Cristóbal from Nazareth, Peru
I had to look that place up because I thought you were joking. A+ with the geography.
 
Carlos Pedro Cristobal Paco Juan Avila de Bogota VII

There. :lol:
 
There's a reason I usually keep it to the initials.;)
Please use a name not inspired by a restaurant. The first thing that comes to mind is a bobble head helmet, and that is a bad memory
 
Aaaah, that's no fun. Just use my real name.

Any particular reason why? I always found it better and more enjoyable when actual names are used instead of just usernames in a series like this, adds abit to the Roleplaying.
 
Well, if it's name time, I will definitely not be original and just call myself Nico Costa-Monteiro. For nationality and city-related stuff, let's just say I come from good ol'Porto (I learned in university that the translation "Oporto" is not a thing, so there you go for your lesson of the day).
 
Camyron Edward Jackson.

Real name. I know I just needed first and last name, but thought I'd throw the middle name in anyway.
 
Last edited:
Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez.

Just kidding. :p Just put whatever I used last time we did the names, because I'm not creative enough and I don't wanna use my real name.
 
Back