[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,133 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Ugh, I've got painter's block. Just have no idea what I want to do with my car.
Just look up any motorsport scheme or thing related to your sponsor and copy it. That's what I did with mine, I stole off a Pepsi template for a Nascar. :lol:
 
Just look up any motorsport scheme or thing related to your sponsor and copy it. That's what I did with mine, I stole off a Pepsi template for a Nascar. :lol:
That's a great idea, except I haven't decided on a sponsor yet.
 
I'm planning to make a Mugen livery and perhaps a JACS livery a la 90s JTCC.
 
Done. Request feedback on the wing number placement, if you can get them working at all.
Cars are collected and look good. Thank you.
 
Update:

Coca Cola Black Rose Racing cars almost ready for tomorrow's Presentation. Car #22 & #7 complete, cars #14, #80 and #77 in progress.
 
Update:

Due to unforceable circumstances, the Presentation will be moved back an hour. Still will happen though. Also, Car #14 is complete. Car #80 and #77 are being worked on.
 
The wait is killing me but I know they will look awesome
 
The wait is killing me but I know they will look awesome

They'll be worth wait, I promise that.


35 Minutes, that's final.
 
Don't you just love it when 🤬 fails on you when you need it most :mad::banghead:
 
Don't you just love it when 🤬 fails on you when you need it most :mad::banghead:
I'll assume there will be yet another delay.
 
Finally, there is nothing else in the way. I apologize for these delays, just seemed like even when had everything worked out, things just keep getting in the way.
 
Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing becomes third team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series
​
Coca Cola Black Rose Racing Logo.png


​
After abit of longer wait, the wraps come off the third batch of completed Indycars as Coca-Cola Racing unveils its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.

BRRT_Angel Presentation.png

Cola-Cola Vanilla will be the primary sponsor on the #7 Car for the season.

vetteman24 Presentation.png


Sprite will be the Primary Sponsor on the #14 car for the season.

GTRacer22 Presentation.png


Dasani will be the primary sponsor on the #22 car for the season.

nascarfan1400 Presentation.png


Princess Luna will be the Primary sponsor on the #80 car for the season.

amaterasu Presentation.png


Sonic will be the primary sponsor on the #77 car for the Indy 500.​
 
Last edited:
Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing becomes third team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series
​

​
After abit of longer wait, the wraps come off the third batch of completed Indycars as Coca-Cola Racing unveils its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.

7-coca-cola-vanilla-chevy-png.413846


14-sprite-chevy-png.413847


22-dasani-chevy-png.413848


80-princess-luna-chevy-png.413849


77-sonic-drive-thru-chevy-png.413850
They look fantastic.
 
Had to do a slight double take on Angel's car:
brrt_angel-presentation-png.425099

Felipe_Massa_Ferrari_Bahrain_2010_GP.jpg


They still look great though. 👍
 
Last edited:
@RACECAR Would you be able to post the series/manufacturer logos you used on the Black Rose cars as a PNG I can put onto my teams cars to fix our regulation problems.
 
@RACECAR Would you be able to post the series/manufacturer logos you used on the Black Rose cars as a PNG I can put onto my teams cars to fix our regulation problems.

Sure, I can do 👍


Edit: Actually @Jahgee1124 , let me just give you the darn template since its basically already there for you. Don't think I ever gave a link but here it is incase I haven't already
 
Last edited:
RACECAR, no worries about the delay. It was absolutely worth it. All five cars look absolutely stunning. 👍 :cheers:

I love my car, the water splash effect is really cool. :D
 
Last edited:
RACECAR, no worries about the delay. It was absolutely worth it. All four cars look absolutely stunning. 👍 :cheers:

I lie my car, the water splash effect is really cool. :D
Don't worry, there's five cars...
 
If my car looked like those :drool:
 
So glad my car looks amazing for the two races anyone will see of it. Great job, RACECAR!
 
So glad my car looks amazing for the two races anyone will see of it. Great job, RACECAR!
You're really sour over that still?
 
Absolutely.
Okay then...

In other news, the poll over driver names ends in three days, and the winner is pretty decisive. So, I'm going to post those restrictions here and then post them in the OP once the poll is officially over.
1) No gender swapping your drivers. If you're a guy, use a guy name. If you're a girl, use a girl name. There are three women involved in this series, so there will only be three girl drivers in the field.
2) Celebrity names, including sports players, ex-boyfriends of Kate Upton, ex-boyfriends of Taylor Swift, musicians, actors, politicians, and anyone I can google and get over 1,000,000 finds for are not allowed. Be creative or be realistic, not a copycat.
3) Regardless of your driver name choice, your GTP ID still needs to be on the rear wing of the car as RACECAR has brilliantly shown. That doesn't change.
4) Using names from cartoons, anime, manga, and books will not be allowed. The names must be suitable for a human,so nothing involving sponges, hedgehogs, mushrooms, penguins, or whatever there is out there. The only person that would be allowed to use any type as such is @Whitetail since he is our resident deer...
5) You cannot change names mid season, so pick very wisely.

Also, news on the website has been updated, so take a look.
 
Back