[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,153 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
What program are you using?

Here's a GIMP tutorial. It's using an iRacing template, but its pretty much the same.

Gimp only problem is the 2 links for painting on Smiffden page aren't working and I've seen that video it probably was going to be the one i use
 
Last edited:
Gimp only problem is the 2 links for painting on Smiffden page aren't working and I've seen that video it probably was going to be the one i use
Wait a second....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm reading this as you are trying to use the files from the site directly. If that is correct, the files are archived and need to be opened up, 7-zip and WinRAR can do so.

Forgive me if I'm reading it wrong though, I've been awake for about 30 minutes.
 
Wait a second....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm reading this as you are trying to use the files from the site directly. If that is correct, the files are archived and need to be opened up, 7-zip and WinRAR can do so.

Forgive me if I'm reading it wrong though, I've been awake for about 30 minutes.
That's it i hope.
 
Ok i have my friend helping me and he has 7 zip but he says the PSP8 version won't work for some reason
 
Ok i have my friend helping me and he has 7 zip but he says the PSP8 version won't work for some reason
Odd, but I can't diagnose that. I don't even know what PSP8 stands for with certainty.

Anyway, I downloaded the regular Photoshop version, so that may be worth looking at.
 
People too send thank you's too @aarror and @BKGlover. My Friend just told me this he had the toolbar off in Gimp and then when he made it visible it was there all along. So now we can go back to asking nas about his drag queen/girl/Champion Deal
 
is it too late to sign up? this sounds really interesting
 
is it too late to sign up? this sounds really interesting
Unless a Honda powered team picks you up for the Indy 500, yep.
 
okay no worries. I suppose there is always next season. I was a bit late to the party for this one
 
okay no worries. I suppose there is always next season. I was a bit late to the party for this one
There is an Indy Lights Series that serves as a feeder to this.
 
I believe Iowa is not staying on the calendar. Four different versions of the track and they either refuse to load or crash within the first three laps. Not complaining in the slightest, because this hashtag can now become a thing: #BringInPhoenix
 
I'm surprised that more emphasis hasn't been placed on the Indy Lights Series. It's a sure fire way to keep the driver pool rotating in fresh faces.
 
Suppose I could actually recruit people instead of just stating "I can help a tad" once and never going back.
 
Rough draft of 2017 calendar done and archived so that's out of the way. Announcement on Iowa replacement coming this week, and it is a road course venue.
 
Angel, does a team have to drive the same engine? Or can the team drive a different engine?

Example: @Harsk100 is driving a Audi engine, while the @GremlinWon is driving the Honda Engine.
 
Angel, does a team have to drive the same engine? Or can the team drive a different engine?

Example: @Harsk100 is driving a Audi engine, while the @GremlinWon is driving the Honda Engine.
Teams have to use the same engine. That's the way it is in every series.
 
Teams have to use the same engine. That's the way it is in every series.
Okay. ;)

Could you preview my #78 livery, please? I already had finished the livery a few weeks ago.
 
Okay. ;)

Could you preview my #78 livery, please? I already had finished the livery a few weeks ago.
I can't.
 
The only version I have was so messed up, I wouldn't allow it to be run. And I don't have the render scenes.
 
The only version I have was so messed up, I wouldn't allow it to be run. And I don't have the render scenes.
So you won't allow the liveries of poor quality to run in races?


The latest version that I had done is:
#78 Harsk's Dallara.png


But nevermind, if it is too horrible, I'll improve it.
 

Attachments

So you won't allow the liveries of poor quality to run in races?


The latest version that I had done is:
View attachment 418234

But nevermind, if it is too horrible, I'll improve it.
I didn't have that version. And it still doesn't match series requirements.
 
I didn't have that version. And it still doesn't match series requirements.
Okay. Could you tell me what to do to resolve this problem of not matching the series requirements, please?
 
Okay. Could you tell me what to do to resolve this problem of not matching the series requirements, please?
You have the Verizon IndyCar Series logo and not the Straight Talk IndyCar series logo.
 
Back