[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,154 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
You have the Verizon IndyCar Series logo and not the Straight Talk IndyCar series logo.
Is this logo of Straight Talk IndyCar Series?
upload_2015-6-18_20-16-41-png.416959
 
Hey @RACECAR how did you get that awesome render (with wheels!) for the cars you showed?
 
News: Presentations updated for the following teams:

Ecurie Ecosse

Cat Devil Racing

Coca Cola Black Rose Racing

All future team presentations will be done in this format from now on.

Also, schedule for all team presentations:



Cherokee Motorsports - TBA

Team Kate Upton - TBA

Autobacs Racing Team America - TBA

NCTX Motorsports-Audi - TBA

Perl Speed GP-Chevrolet - TBA

Harsk World Motorsport - TBA

Swift Autosport
- TBA

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - TBA

Martini Racing - TBA

Autosport Racing - TBA

Standard Motorsports - TBA


Any teams with finished cars should send their cars to me in either jpeg or png files.
 
Last edited:
The Verizon Racing Series has been replaced by Straight Talk logo on the nose. Again, I forgot to zip it, my apologies.
#78 Harsk's Dallara1.png
 
Yeah.
 
Either would be fine.
 
Update to the Presentation Schedule:

Cherokee Motorsports - 08/2/2015 , 12:00 PM CDST

Team Kate Upton - TBA

Autobacs Racing Team America - TBA

NCTX Motorsports - 07/29/2015 , 12:00 PM CDST

Perl Speed GP - TBA

Harsk World Motorsport - TBA

Swift Autosport - TBA

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - TBA

Martini Racing - TBA

Autosport Racing - TBA

Standard Motorsports - TBA
 
NCTX Motorsports becomes fourth team to unveil its cars for the Straight Talk Indycar Series

NCTX Motorsports Logo.png

​
Today, the wraps come off the fourth batch of completed Indycars as NCTX unveils its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.

BKGlover presentation.png


The Team announces that there will be no sponsors on the #79 for the season​

Whitetail Presentation.png


The Team announces that Bambi will be the sponsor on the 9 car for the season​
 
Last edited:
Yikes! Here's hoping I can get my car done from beginning to end this weekend.

Oh, I didn't realize you were painting it. I can move the date if you aren't able to get it done before then.


Update to schedule:

Cherokee Motorsports - 08/2/2015 , 12:00 PM CDST*

Team Kate Upton - TBA

Autobacs Racing Team America - TBA

Perl Speed GP - TBA

Harsk World Motorsport - TBA

Swift Autosport - TBA

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - TBA

Martini Racing - TBA

Autosport Racing - TBA

Standard Motorsports - TBA

* = Subject to change
 
Sorry for double posting but @AJHG1000 also has the two day warning.
 
If nothing of importance has changed and I can fully rely on the OP, I'll guess is my driver's name?

I thought I posted it already, It's Alan Herrera.
 
@Arixant and @rallymorten you both have 8 hours to fill out what's been required for nearly two weeks. If you fail to meet the deadline, you will be removed from the entry list and not permitted to rejoin it.
 
With heavy focus towards my own series and interest waning in having an entry here I'll pull out of the series. @Arixant also has stated a desire to pull out. I will still be available for commentary however.
 
Thank you @RACECAR for the renders, and the logo I love so much I put them on the redone cars. My 79 only changed a bit, added the GTP ID to the back of the rear wing, just to add something, and the team logo on the side pods. Whitetail's 9 had a bit more done, the spots didn't come out right so they are now redone.

Here are the new copies @BRRT_Angel
 

Attachments

Oh, I didn't realize you were painting it. I can move the date if you aren't able to get it done before then.


Update to schedule:

Cherokee Motorsports - 08/2/2015 , 12:00 PM CDST*

Team Kate Upton - TBA

Perl Speed GP - TBA

Harsk World Motorsport - TBA

Swift Autosport - TBA

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - TBA

Martini Racing - TBA

Autosport Racing - TBA

Standard Motorsports - TBA

* = Subject to change

Conference has been rescheduled.



Cherokee Motorsports - 08/7/2015 , 2:00 PM CDST*

Team Kate Upton - TBA

Perl Speed GP - TBA

Harsk World Motorsport - TBA

Swift Autosport - TBA

Scuderia Rabia Furiosa - TBA

Legacy Racing - TBA

Mugen - TBA

Martini Racing - TBA

Autosport Racing - TBA

Standard Motorsports - TBA
 
Last edited:
A lot of teams need to send cars in. Time is winding down. Autobacs Racing Team America has withdrawn their three cars, so we can now add 1 Honda team or 3 additional Honda entries. Track announcement coming tonight.
 
Crap, completely forgot that. Schedule edited.
 
A lot of teams need to send cars in. Time is winding down. Autobacs Racing Team America has withdrawn their three cars, so we can now add 1 Honda team or 3 additional Honda entries. Track announcement coming tonight.

@SVX is now independent, he's still racing.
 
Here's my car. @RACECAR it's a .png because I couldn't compress the .xcf enough to attach it here. If that's not gonna work let me know.

Just do the reveal for our team when @Gerarghini has submitted his (if he hasn't already).
 

Attachments

Back