[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,156 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
SVX
Will do when I get home.
You still need to figure out a team name.
The thread fell out of my notifications, I now notice there are 2? full-time spots available, if my count is correct. I would like to take one of those for myself as being full time, and I'm going to search for a team-mate to run with me unless someone else takes the last one before I can.

Edit: I'll be resubmitting my driver performance statistics so that I don't finish stone dead last on anything but a superspeedway.
You would need a team name for it to be validated.

Ran a test last week at New Jersey Motorsports Park, and I'm loving how everything looks at the moment. Just waiting on cars now.
 
You still need to figure out a team name.

You would need a team name for it to be validated.

Ran a test last week at New Jersey Motorsports Park, and I'm loving how everything looks at the moment. Just waiting on cars now.

All the same as my part time entry, no changes please.
 
You still need to figure out a team name.

Ah, right, been thinking about it, and I'd like to pull out of the series altogether, lost motivation as of late. Sorry for any inconvenience!
 
After I was busy with another stuff, I finally have managed to take my time to fix this problem.
#78 Harsk's Dallara3.png
 
It's still wrong Harsk. You need a number on the other bright blue rear wing piece. Angel wants the number on this part:
image.jpg

Creds to @AJHG1000. :p​
 
Now I hope that it is correct this time.
#78 Harsk's Dallara5.png
 
This first one that Smurfy addressed was correct. Smurfy was wrong.
So, is my livery correct now? So I can zip it and see the preview of my livery.
 
So, is my livery correct now? So I can zip it and see the preview of my livery.
As long as it is the one I quoted, yes.
 
We should have race logos, like what @Jahgee1124 has for his stock car Indy race. (See, I do pay attention, I just refuse to acknowledge a 500 mile NASCAR race at Indianapolis.)
 
We should have race logos, like what @Jahgee1124 has for his stock car Indy race. (See, I do pay attention, I just refuse to acknowledge a 500 mile NASCAR race at Indianapolis.)
I've thought about it. I should probably pit the full schedule in the OP to let that happen.
 
We should have race logos, like what @Jahgee1124 has for his stock car Indy race. (See, I do pay attention, I just refuse to acknowledge a 500 mile NASCAR race at Indianapolis.)
You should sign up for the whole season, we need one more person to have even teams of 4
 
2016 calendar has been added to the OP and I am tempted to include it in a letter to the Hulman Board and Co. for the Verizon IndyCar Series since they can't even.
 
CARS RECEIVED:
Coca-Cola Black Rose Racing Team-Chevrolet (5 cars) @BRRT_Angel @vetteman24 @GTRacer22 @amaterasu @nascarfan1400
Cherokee Motorsports-Audi (3 cars) @Clayton Hardy @NearCptNitro @raven214
Cat Devil Racing-Honda (3 cars) @KuniKino****a @RACECAR @DCybertron
Ecurie Ecosse-Audi (1 car) @AudiMan2011
NCTX Motorsports (2 cars) @BKGlover @Whitetail
CARS NEEDED:
Agaton Team-Honda (1 car--completed but not received) @Earth
Swift Autosport-Audi (3 cars) @swiftsmith @tbwhhs @Smurfybug
Legacy Racing-Chevrolet (1 car) @trobes29
Scuderia Rabia Furiosa-Chevrolet (1 car) @DcrRaikkonen
Perl Speed GP-Chevrolet (1 car) @catamount39
Harsk World Motorsport (1 car--completed template but not received or presented) @Harsk100
Team Kate Upton-Chevrolet (4 cars) @Jahgee1124 @Niku Driver HC @DurWinning @Michelin
Standard Motorsports-Honda (1 car) @GTracerEHTeam
Mugen-Honda (2 cars) @aarror @Gerarghini

If everyone who currently is signed up stays, we have 29 for the Indy 500, 25 full time drivers. Full time looks alright, but we need to get to 33 for Indy.
 
Anybody have some blank skins so I can paint the car? Preferably GIMP .xcf or just plain old .bmp files.
 
Anybody have some blank skins so I can paint the car? Preferably GIMP .xcf or just plain old .bmp files.
No idea. Something I'm surprised no one has done yet is just repurpose a 2014 IndyCar skin for the series.
 
No idea. Something I'm surprised no one has done yet is just repurpose a 2014 IndyCar skin for the series.
Dang... xD Going to have to try and blank the car then. :p Actually, anybody have a 2014 paint job that's sparse and kinda bright?

At least my paint job is just blue, with a single white stripe down the middle. Logos will be easier than saying "k".
 
Yes I can actually, just downloaded an .rar opener.



Please can somebody lend me something resembling a blank? please :bowdown:
I got the .psd from smiffsden, but I'll upload it in a .rar now. I'll need a minute to set it up as even compressed it's too big for GTP.


Couple of minutes later-

It's up for any who want it. It is the smiffsden .psd in a .rar file.

http://www.filedropper.com/dallaradw12template
 
Last edited:
Yes I can actually, just downloaded an .rar opener.



Please can somebody lend me something resembling a blank? please :bowdown:
What do you mean by a blank? Just the regular template?

Also, I have a base scheme I didn't end up using if anyone wants it. Just PM me, it's too big for GTP so I'd have to email it to you. Haven't done the wings or driver, but could help if needed.
CarView 2015-08-15 16-35-54-72.jpg
 
What do you mean by a blank? Just the regular template?

Also, I have a base scheme I didn't end up using if anyone wants it. Just PM me, it's too big for GTP so I'd have to email it to you. Haven't done the wings or driver, but could help if needed.
View attachment 431212
Your car looks good by the way.
 
Your car looks good by the way.
Thanks! :O I'm pretty happy with it, although it struggles with the same thing all my liveries do: It just doesn't look like something you would see on a real grid. (Unlike Racecar, whose designs wouldn't look at all out of place on the Indy 500 grid)
 
Back