[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,169 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
I gave myself a 950 million dollar contract. It may have been a mistake seeing as I can't afford a single chassis... :lol:
 
At this point, I'm done trying to draw it out. Can't fix stupid so I'm just letting it go.

Luckily for you, I was pretty much prepared to fix this issue and while I was at it, actually give a complete makeover (something I always do in all the series):

#78 Audi Sport Audi.png


Problem solved. Car being sent along with @AJHG1000 's in a minute.


Also, take a look at the presentation.
 
Last edited:
@RACECAR is there anyway I can request a livery for this series if you have the time?

Sure. I'm actually trying to get the rest of the Indycars done before the beginning of September so I can do yours 👍
 
For those interested, the Texas test has not been done since I was waiting for the two cars that came yesterday. That test will happen tonight. If anyone wants to follow it live, I will be posting regular updates on Twitter using the hashtag #VRRIndyCar
 
Harsk World Motorsports is very proud to announce that the #78 Audi Sport will be fielded with Pedro Harsk on the wheel. He will race with the Audi for the full season.
 
Team Kate Upton becomes eleventh team to unveil complete cars for the inaugural Straight Talk Indycar Series.



Team Kate Upton Logo.png


Today, the wraps come off more completed Indycar as Team Kate Upton unveils its cars for the inaugural VRR Straight Talk Indycar Series.


Jahgee1124 Presentation.png


The team announces Lotus as the primary sponsor on the #24 for the full season

Durwinning Presentation.png

The Team Announces Red Bull as the Primary sponsor on the #20 for the Season

Niku Driver HC Presentation.png


The Team Announces Burger King as the Primary Sponsor on the #76 for the Full Season

Michelin Presentation.png


The team announces Superchips as the Primary sponsor on the @30 for the full season.​
 
I'm not the only one who doesn't see the resemblance 73537191.jpg right lol:lol: but still great cars
 
Entry list for the Texas 300 mile test:
#2: Thomas Rogers
#5: Mohammad Ahmed
#6: Diomedes Nikolaidou
#7: Evangeline Porter
#9: Michael White
#10: Gary Slater
#14: Jacob Birmingham
#19: Camyron Jackson
#20: Hugo Del Prete
#22: Jacob Descoteau
#24: Jesus Cristobal
#27: Aaron van der Linden
#30: Matheus Michelin
#50: Matthew Evans
#51: Alan Herrera
#55: Ryan Perlstein
#76: Nico Costa-Monteiro
#77: Stephanie Porter
#78: Pedro Harsk
#79: B.K. Glover
#80: Sebastian Devereux
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a
#95: Behrris Windross
#96: Clayton Hardy
#97: Jett Raven
#99: Steven Gnash

Test has been postponed due to issues with a car.
 
Not mine because we just got our engine from Chevy a couple days ago. Still has that new engine smell...I hope. :p
 
Swift Autosport team owner Seth Smith has released informed us today that Swift Autosport are currently looking for 2 associate sponsors for each vehicle.

@BRRT_Angel are teams aloud to have associate sponsors that are main sponsors for other teams?
 
Last edited:
@BRRT_Angel are teams aloud to have associate sponsors that are main sponsors for other teams?
Not unless you have the permission from the team that has the sponsor.
 
Teams and Drivers section of the OP are now organized in alphabetical order of teams. Teams underlined are the factory teams for the season for each engine. Factory team is also a term for guinea pigs.
 
Richmond test got accidentally deleted, so I have to compensate for that. So, two oval tests and two road course tests. Venues are Milwaukee, Las Vegas, New Jersey Motorsports Park, and Palm Beach International Raceway.
Milwaukee test starts at 7:00 p.m. EDT tonight. The cars I have by that time will be included to that test. That list is currently...
#2: Thomas Rogers -- @tbwhhs
#5: Mohammad Ahmed -- @Smurfybug
#6: Diomedes Nikolaidou -- @Earth
#7: Evangeline Porter -- @BRRT_Angel
#9: Michael White -- @Whitetail
#10: Gary Slater -- @AudiMan2011
#14: Jacob Birmingham -- @vetteman24
#19: Camyron Jackson -- @RACECAR
#22: Jacob Descoteau -- @GTRacer22
#27: Aaron van der Linden -- @aarror
#50: Matthew Evans -- @swiftsmith
#55: Ryan Perlstein -- @catamount39
#77: Stephanie Porter -- @amaterasu
#78: Pedro Harsk -- @Harsk100
#79: B.K. Glover -- @BKGlover
#80: Sebastian Devereux -- @nascarfan1400
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a -- @KuniKino****a
#95: Behrris Windross -- @NearCptNitro
#96: Clayton Hardy -- @Clayton Hardy
#97: Jett Raven -- @raven214
#99: Steven Gnash -- @DCybertron
Cars completed but not in my possession are...
@AJHG1000 -- Car completed, but not appearing in game for some reason.
@Jahgee1124 @DurWinning @Niku Driver HC @Michelin -- Cars completed, but not in my possession.

There are currently 28 full time entries, which is a full field. Meanwhile, there are 31 Indy 500 entries. The aim is 33 and the max is 36. So, the tagging game continues, at a smaller scale nonetheless. @GranTurismo916 @rcb929 @YayoiGT2
 
Richmond test got accidentally deleted, so I have to compensate for that. So, two oval tests and two road course tests. Venues are Milwaukee, Las Vegas, New Jersey Motorsports Park, and Palm Beach International Raceway.
Milwaukee test starts at 7:00 p.m. EDT tonight. The cars I have by that time will be included to that test. That list is currently...
#2: Thomas Rogers -- @tbwhhs
#5: Mohammad Ahmed -- @Smurfybug
#6: Diomedes Nikolaidou -- @Earth
#7: Evangeline Porter -- @BRRT_Angel
#9: Michael White -- @Whitetail
#10: Gary Slater -- @AudiMan2011
#14: Jacob Birmingham -- @vetteman24
#19: Camyron Jackson -- @RACECAR
#22: Jacob Descoteau -- @GTRacer22
#27: Aaron van der Linden -- @aarror
#50: Matthew Evans -- @swiftsmith
#55: Ryan Perlstein -- @catamount39
#77: Stephanie Porter -- @amaterasu
#78: Pedro Harsk -- @Harsk100
#79: B.K. Glover -- @BKGlover
#80: Sebastian Devereux -- @nascarfan1400
#91: Kunimitsu Kino****a -- @KuniKino****a
#95: Behrris Windross -- @NearCptNitro
#96: Clayton Hardy -- @Clayton Hardy
#97: Jett Raven -- @raven214
#99: Steven Gnash -- @DCybertron
Cars completed but not in my possession are...
@AJHG1000 -- Car completed, but not appearing in game for some reason.
@Jahgee1124 @DurWinning @Niku Driver HC @Michelin -- Cars completed, but not in my possession.

There are currently 28 full time entries, which is a full field. Meanwhile, there are 31 Indy 500 entries. The aim is 33 and the max is 36. So, the tagging game continues, at a smaller scale nonetheless. @GranTurismo916 @rcb929 @YayoiGT2
I'll do it. Just gonna need someone to make my livery.
 
I'll do it. Just gonna need someone to make my livery.
Fill out the following please:
AI Name: Real or fake, I don't care. It just can't be a celebrity or a different real life person.
Car Number: I can bet on what this will be.
Team Name: Can't be a real life team name. I can almost bet on what your's will be, but humor me.
Engine: Honda is the only option really.

You'll also need to fill out the driver stats form linked in the OP.
 
AI Name: Brian Blauman
Car Number: #12
Team Name: Inferno Racing
Engine: Honda

EDIT: Am I racing the entire season or just Indy?
 
Last edited:
AI Name: Brian Blauman
Car Number: #12
Team Name: Inferno Racing
Engine: Honda

EDIT: Am I racing the entire season or just Indy?
Right now, your racing schedule is the Monster Shootout, the 2015 and 2016 Indy 500s. If someone were to withdrawl, you'd likely be bumped to full time.
 
AI Name: Brian Blauman
Car Number: #12
Team Name: Inferno Racing
Engine: Honda

EDIT: Am I racing the entire season or just Indy?
Also, something I forgot, you need to state your primary sponsor. It has to be a sponsor not already represented in the field. Sorry for double posting.
 
Also, something I forgot, you need to state your primary sponsor. It has to be a sponsor not already represented in the field. Sorry for double posting.
Benson and Hedges?
 
Benson and Hedges?
Okay. I said this somewhere earlier, I believe to swiftsmith, but you're allowed two secondary sponsors as well. Those sponsors can't be sponsors on other cars unless they are secondary on other cars or you have permission from the driver with that primary sponsor. Complicated stuff, but it keeps the cars unique and different.
 
Okay. I said this somewhere earlier, I believe to swiftsmith, but you're allowed two secondary sponsors as well. Those sponsors can't be sponsors on other cars unless they are secondary on other cars or you have permission from the driver with that primary sponsor. Complicated stuff, but it keeps the cars unique and different.
Okay. MasterCard and Honda sound good? Also, is their anyone who could make my livery? Here is what I would like ;

jordan-198-f1-1998.png
 
Back