[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments
  • 151,211 views

How should the driver names be?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Was my car the 34th?

If so, what was the problem with it?
 
FP1, FP2, and Bump Qualifying are done, and oh boy, this is going to shake things up here. Is December here yet?

Its almost here *Looks at calendar* Almost :p


Yes, your car was added. No idea what was wrong, but thank @RACECAR for the clinch save.

No problem, ma ladeh 👍
 
Time for the predictions game until the results are posted: I'm probably in midfield near the back. Where I usually am in any race.
 
Thank you based @RACECAR :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

What was the problem with my png?

Unsure at this point. My only guess is that it might have been the settings you saved your car in when you saved it as a TGA. Just to be sure, I usually saved it in 32 bits anytime I save a car for Nr2003.
 
My only hint as to the car that DNQd...the driver was human.
40c674c88606b351e6b0df07a4bfc734e7c1326b97eb7ee502d6304a6523b5a3.jpg
 
Pictured is @Angel telling off @Smurfybug
nascar-2005-chase-for-the-cup-20040820035308909-000.jpg

Sadly, the picture did capture the moment after the conversation, when Smurfy kicked a leftover tire and injured his own foot (eerly similar to the Bob Holly event in hoganvsflair's NASCAR vídeos)...

Other than that, picture-perfect accuracy. :lol:
 
Am I the only one still trying to get the 33? :lol:
I did some calculations...and I've still got no clue. It's definantly not me though, I made sure of that when I submitted the performance factors back in July. :p
 
I did some calculations...and I've still got no clue. It's definantly not me though, I made sure of that when I submitted the performance factors back in July. :p
We're talking about Bambi here guys...
 
We're talking about Bambi here guys...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh. I get it now.. It could be 32 considering we have a tire as a driver.

Pls don't kill me for lame joke.
 
Back