[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments

How should the driver names be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I guess Texas is off the list?
For season 1 yes. I'm just using tracks that are readily available already as open wheel tracks.

I really like all of the series logo submissions so far. Both Jahgee and RACECAR have made it really hard to pick a favorite. If anyone else has anything they wanna pack to the table, they can up until I pick one next weekend. @nascarfan1400 @vetteman24 You two have anything?

I've decided to pass on this, so the #9 can be used by someone else if they'd like. :) If season 1 goes well I may pop in for season 2.

I haven't posted a link to it yet but I said where it was.

>tmw first look at the template.

aEG8Wyp_460sa_v1.gif

Thankfully the car viewer files are in that site.

Biggest thing is that there is one layer for almost everything, and a few duplicates on stuff like logos and driver stuff. Take it all one part at a time and it's easier. There are no Audi bits included, so you'll need to add them yourself, as I am now.

LATE ADDITION!!! I have a V1 Scheme ready to go! If I could get a preview I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• Dallara DW12 #79.zip
    836.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Oh good lord, if the template is that complex to work with, then I'm definitely not going to try to work on it. Of course, I'd probably ask someone to do it anyways, but still. Anyone wants to volunteer to help me out on this?

Oh good lord, if the template is that complex to work with, then I'm definitely not going to try to work on it. Of course, I'd probably ask someone to do it anyways, but still. Anyone wants to volunteer to help me out on this?
I need layers to work on, so that's a big no no from me.

Biggest thing is that there is one layer for almost everything, and a few duplicates on stuff like logos and driver stuff. Take it all one part at a time and it's easier. There are no Audi bits included, so you'll need to add them yourself, as I am now.

LATE ADDITION!!! I have a V1 Scheme ready to go! If I could get a preview I'd appreciate it.
Give me a moment, I'll do it.

Edit:
Here it is.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

Last edited:
Give me a moment, I'll do it.

Edit:
Here it is.

From what the website where the mod can be found says, the tires and suspension are not a part of the Carviewer templates, at all. The person behind the mod says that those files are purely aids for painting and nothing more.

Also, if it isn't too much to ask, could you help me out with my livery, AJHG? Just wondering...

I'm struggling with my own template :lol:

But I can help you with previews, though :)

Alright, maybe it's not such a good idea to allow you to make my template, since your own template is already giving you a headache. :lol:

I'll keep the preview thing in mind, however. It'll come in handy when I want to preview and/or tease my livery...

Also, how could I forget that my boss and/or my esteemed teammate can help with my predicament? @Jahgee1124? @DurWinning? Care to give a fellow TKU member a hand?

Last edited:
I looked at the template. @RACECAR can probably put the logos on and then we have the series template.

Once I figure out where everything is, I'm thinking the logo should be placed on the Nose and on the Roll hoop.

Back