[VRR][B-SPEC] 2016 Straight Talk IndyCar Series Season

• Thread starter Eva
  • 3,331 comments

How should the driver names be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright, maybe it's not such a good idea to allow you to make my template, since your own template is already giving you a headache. :lol:

I'll keep the preview thing in mind, however. It'll come in handy when I want to preview and/or tease my livery...

Also, how could I forget that my boss and/or my esteemed teammate can help with my predicament? @Jahgee1124? @DurWinning? Care to give a fellow TKU member a hand?
I'd help, but I'm in the same predicament. I don't have any template skills so I need someone else to help. I'd help if I could though.

I'd help, but I'm in the same predicament. I don't have any template skills so I need someone else to help. I'd help if I could though.

Hmm... I see, but thanks for considering helping out, that's good too. I'll see what Jah's answer is, and then I'll start from there.

Could I have Dr. Pepper as a secondary sponsor?
Go to nnracing.com, and on the search bar on the side, type DW12. I was going to take cars from there, put them in NR2003, export the TGA texture of them and then put our team numbers on them :lol:.

If anyone on here sees a car they wanna use from NR2003, send me a download link and I can get you the texture of it for you to do with as you please

Go to nnracing.com, and on the search bar on the side, type DW12. I was going to take cars from there, put them in NR2003, export the TGA texture of them and then put our team numbers on them :lol:.

If anyone on here sees a car they wanna use from NR2003, send me a download link and I can get you the texture of it for you to do with as you please

Is it really that possible? If so, I could get the livery from my GTPFS NASCAR 2014 livery and go for it, really. Since one of my secondary sponsors is Sunrise... Although I bet some of things in that livery won't work on the limited space of the DW12.

Is it really that possible? If so, I could get the livery from my GTPFS NASCAR 2014 livery and go for it, really. Since one of my secondary sponsors is Sunrise... Although I bet some of things in that livery won't work on the limited space of the DW12.
Not it that case, it would have to be a car made for the DW12 mod.

Not it that case, it would have to be a car made for the DW12 mod.

Huh... I realized that once I read the post more carefully. But to be honest, not many cars in there are interesting. Only the Miller Lite and the Burger King car look good enough, but they don't feature the sponsor logos that I would like to have on the car... Unless you took the BK car, remove the BK logos, and turn it into a Bandai-Namco car (hey, the colors fit, if anything). Would that one be possible?

Well, I could suck it up and help you with that.
Thing is, I don't want you going crazy over a scheme if it'll cause you problems. Worst comes to worse I could switch sponsors to something that's already on that website.

Thing is, I don't want you going crazy over a scheme if it'll cause you problems. Worst comes to worse I could switch sponsors to something that's already on that website.

I've got to see it before I confirm how complicated it is. With the carviewer though (Something I didn't have with the iRacing Template), It should help quite abit and make it less of a headache.

I've got to see it before I confirm how complicated it is. With the carviewer though (Something I didn't have with the iRacing Template), It should help quite abit and make it less of a headache.
As I said, if it's too much, don't worry about it.

I could also use a hand for my Johnnie Walker livery as well as my secondary one I plan to run for 3 races once the full calendar is sorted.

Jumpstarting the conversation here, how's everyone handling the template? It's very awkward, but BKGlover's got a good start on his, so that's something.

Jumpstarting the conversation here, how's everyone handling the template? It's very awkward, but BKGlover's got a good start on his, so that's something.
Well, I'm very confused on the livery part... :(

I haven't started doing the livery yet, because I don't want my entry get rejected just because my livery is incorrectly made.

Well, I'm very confused on the livery part... :(

I haven't started doing the livery yet, because I don't want my entry get rejected just because my livery is incorrectly made.
The majority of the requirements are in the OP. And we have three months before I start really pushing to get these liveries in. Take your time.

Thanks, Angel. 👍

But I would like to see an picture example so I can follow that picture's example.
BKGlover's on the last page is the best example.

Series page on the VRR website is live! Note that the logo used on the web page will NOT be what is put on the noses of the cars. Also, first half of the season has been laid out and will be revealed on the 1st.

Looks great.

Small note though (unless something changed): Cat Devil Racing is Honda powered ;)

I'm not having problems with the template, I just can't decide what I want my paint scheme to be! I must have tried 4 or 5 different liverys already before deciding they look awful. I'll let you know when I finally decide my sponsor.

We need to start thinking about Indy 500 only entries. There are currently 14 teams already, so only two more teams can be permitted. We are at 26 full time entries with another three Indy 500 only entries open at the moment. The aim for Indy is 33. Can we get there? I'll leave it for the teams to decide on.

We need to start thinking about Indy 500 only entries. There are currently 14 teams already, so only two more teams can be permitted. We are at 26 full time entries with another three Indy 500 only entries open at the moment. The aim for Indy is 33. Can we get there? I'll leave it for the teams to decide on.
Is this including Whitetail or no?

Latest Posts

Back