[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
Why's @Smurfybug cryin?
CAUSE HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18587-1380119385-13.gif

Not really asides from just life.
Not the one I was thinking of, but yeah that one was much bigger.

The only real issue he had trying to get it all working was relatively small, the templates. Specifically, there were the last minute additions of a Honda, Nissan, and VW that I recall arguing against, but that isn't an issue here, and then there was the shading on them. Team Om3ga has good templates, but they don't seem completely finished when it comes to making everything look right. Toying with others in the past, I re-downloaded the templates and, well, fixed them.

Take a look at my truck as an example. The first is with all shading/highlights deleted, the second is with one stand-alone shading layer. It isn't much, but having looked at it now I think it makes the truck look better.

Attachments

• WhataburgerF-150.png
    WhataburgerF-150.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 3
  • WhataburgerF-150 V2.png
    WhataburgerF-150 V2.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 5
Not the one I was thinking of, but yeah that one was much bigger.

The only real issue he had trying to get it all working was relatively small, the templates. Specifically, there were the last minute additions of a Honda, Nissan, and VW that I recall arguing against, but that isn't an issue here, and then there was the shading on them. Team Om3ga has good templates, but they don't seem completely finished when it comes to making everything look right. Toying with others in the past, I re-downloaded the templates and, well, fixed them.

Take a look at my truck as an example. The first is with all shading/highlights deleted, the second is with one stand-alone shading layer. It isn't much, but having looked at it now I think it makes the truck look better.
Hell, I made a Chapparal template for that series for 1 race :lol:

Noooo....you made a Chapparal Silverado. I'm talking about the Honda Ridgeline, Nissan Titan, and VW WGAFF thingy.
I removed the grille and lights and added the 2J fan at the back, I'd consider that a different make, but that's just me

I removed the grille and lights and added the 2J fan at the back, I'd consider that a different make, but that's just me
I think you might want to clean out the cobwebs. If you want to see for yourself, page 9 of the old thread, which is on page 7 of the sub-forum. If not, herr go.

Attachments

• 2j.png
    2j.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2N-5.jpg
    2N-5.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 6
I think you might want to clean out the cobwebs. If you want to see for yourself, page 9 of the old thread, which is on page 7 of the sub-forum. If not, herr go.
Guess I left the front lights, I was half right :lol:

Guess I left the front lights, I was half right :lol:
No room for the rears it would seem.

All that said, I know you have some of the schemes, and I have the Chevy one tweaked but all you'd need are the shading layers to insert. You want to test them?

No room for the rears it would seem.

All that said, I know you have some of the schemes, and I have the Chevy one tweaked but all you'd need are the shading layers to insert. You want to test them?
What do I have?

The VW one was never finished/approved since it wasn't a USDM vehicle, and I actually updated the Ridgeline one before coming back on that GTP grind :sly:

is-hr-evidence-based-are-you-kidding-me.jpg

Though now that I think about it that answers a few things.

The VW one was never finished/approved since it wasn't a USDM vehicle, and I actually updated the Ridgeline one before coming back on that GTP grind :sly:
I will admit the Ridgeline came out pretty good before, so I can imagine how it looks now. The VW....yeah I'll leave that one alone before I get ranty.

Back