[VRR][B-SPEC] 2017 Coca-Cola Truck Series

• Thread starter amaterasu
  • 375 comments
So first of all, I'd like to apologize for being a completely unreliable 🤬 as this took longer then it should've.

That said, here's the contigs for the trucks.

For the sides behind the front tires:

CTS Contigs (Doorside).png

And the ones for nose:

CTS Contigs (Nose).png

Both available for download here

The door portions I would suggest moving back a little towards the number. The nose section, shrink the logos abit.

If needed, I can provide an example for better reference.

Who all have you gotten them from so far?
Not really surprisingly, just you so far.
Is there somewhere I can get the PSD base for the livery?
I'd have to look around. I know where I got the mod so I'm assuming the template is there too.

Which begs me to ask this legitimate question...in 2017, should I stick to Trucks, or move to Xfinity since @Jahgee is going back to the pre-COT cars?

I'd have to look around. I know where I got the mod so I'm assuming the template is there too.

Which begs me to ask this legitimate question...in 2017, should I stick to Trucks, or move to Xfinity since @Jahgee is going back to the pre-COT cars?
I would almost say use the Xfinity cars, but at the same time, I don't know if you could get a big enough field for it.

Is there somewhere I can get the PSD base for the livery?
Which one you need?

I'd say stick to the pick-ups if everything works out.

The only reason you should change is if you believe it will improve the series itself, otherwise there's no point.

I changed from the DMRNNS mod to the Cup2000 because I believed it would make the series look better in videos, now I'm changing back to the Original Cup mod because I believe that will allow for the most creativity from the users with their paint schemes

Back