[VRR] B-Spec Space

What would you want to see VRR host for another B-Spec Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool, you got the International races and Laguna Seca or Mid-Ohio (Whichever you prefer) for your 5, just take my registration and replace my username with yours and switch the 5 numbers in it with whatever you want to drive

Also, @Michelin & @rallymorten want to be full time in this? @Niku Driver HC if you can find another full time Straight Talk driver that wants to run this, you can have a car in TKU too that you two split

So, Jah, to review this; I get the other TKU car, which I can share with another driver if I find one? And everything else, I need to follow Kuni's "sign in" layout in order to sign me in for this series. What races would I get to drive?

We need to get you another full time driver from Angel's series, or have someone who could run full time go down to part time
@DCybertron maybe, are you interested in this series?

You could always call @Doodle if he's interested. Are you interested in this, Doodle?

Cool, you got the International races and Laguna Seca or Mid-Ohio (Whichever you prefer) for your 5, just take my registration and replace my username with yours and switch the 5 numbers in it with whatever you want to drive

Also, @Michelin & @rallymorten want to be full time in this? @Niku Driver HC if you can find another full time Straight Talk driver that wants to run this, you can have a car in TKU too that you two split
I'll take Laguna Seca. I want to see some carnage on the corkscrew.

So, Jah, to review this; I get the other TKU car, which I can share with another driver if I find one? And everything else, I need to follow Kuni's layout in order to sign me in for this series. What races would I get to drive?

You could always call @Doodle if he's interested. Are you interested in this, Doodle?
You get your own car under TKU that you will split with another driver, since you can only drive 5 rounds. You sign yourself up picking your own number and you can decide which races you drive.

I'm going to do another signup post after dinner, with things updated :lol:

You get your own car under TKU that you will split with another driver, since you can only drive 5 rounds. You sign yourself up picking your own number and you can decide which races you drive.

I'm going to do another signup post after dinner, with things updated :lol:

Ok, so from what I gather, I'll share my ride with DCybertron, who will run in a part-time role. Ok, what are the races I can select from? All of them? And then the rest goes to you, DC, I guess. Am I correct on all of this?

Ok, so from what I gather, I'll share my ride with DCybertron, who will run in a part-time role. Ok, what are the races I can select from? All of them? And then the rest goes to you, DC, I guess. Am I correct on all of this?
You and @DCybertron will each run 5 races in your car. It's up to you two as to how you split them. Also, you have to pick a number for your car

You and @DCybertron will each run 5 races in your car. It's up to you two as to how you split them. Also, you have to pick a number for your car

Ok, thanks for clarifying all that. I wanted to be sure that I wasn't making any dumb mistake during this whole process, really. Better to ask than to look like a tool trying, no? :lol:
I'll be running with the number 76 (if that has not been taken yet), and if DC is okay with it, I'll run the rounds with a pair number (2,4,6,8,10). That would leave the impair-numbered rounds to DC.

Apologies for the double post, but since DCyberton seemingly approves of my season layout (judging by his like on my previous post), I guess I can do this:

Team Kate Upton
Niku Driver HC
Portuguese
Sponsor TBD
Rounds: 2,4,6,8,10

Might as well fill this out.

Team Kate Upton
DurWinning
American
Sponsor: Dr. Pepper (that is if we have the technology)
Rounds: 1,3,5,7,9

Ok, so I've been looking at the template of the IR-05 and... it's workable, but it's not going to be a walk in the park for a rookie painter like me. Still, it could be worse. Also, does anyone know of a Honda logo with an already inbuilt alpha channel? You know, to make the addition of the logos a less-complex process...

I'll take a full time ride in this for TKU. :D I'll leave the decisions for schemes and numbers up to you Mr. Jah-to-the-gee. (damn, that joke sucked.)

I'll take a full time ride in this for TKU. :D I'll leave the decisions for schemes and numbers up to you Mr. Jah-to-the-gee. (damn, that joke sucked.)
Alrighty, you can be 99 (That's your number, right?) and sponsored by Sunoco

Last edited:
Team: Harsk World Motorsports
GTP ID: Harsk100
Car Number: #16
Nationality: Portuguese
Sponsor: Nismo
Rounds Entered: Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.

Just have updated my sign-up with sponsor and number of rounds entered. 👍

You can't be sponsored by the engine manufacturer I wouldn't think since the only engine is Nissan.

You can't be sponsored by the engine manufacturer I wouldn't think since the only engine is Nissan.
You would be correct, Angel. Having a Nissan company as a sponsor is a sign of favoritism in this series.

Think of it this way, @Harsk100 is so bad he can't get an actual sponsor, so he puts the engine company on the car to avoid having a blank car, like what Roush does in NASCAR
60-daytona.jpg

Think of it this way, @Harsk100 is so bad he can't get an actual sponsor, so he puts the engine company on the car to avoid having a blank car, like what Roush does in NASCAR
60-daytona.jpg

Still beats having a blank car, if anything. You need some sort of sponsorship money, even if it might not really come from the manufacturer itself... :lol: Thank godness that is not my case.

And yes, that last sentence means I have picked my sponsor(s) for the #76. But I'll remains silent about this... for now. :mischievous:

Sponsor for my car will be Captain Tsubasa: Hirado. Hirado is a Captain's Tsubasa Team. As some of you know, Captain Tsubasa is a anime. Is this ok for the livery?

hirado_fc_jito_jersey_by_batze1705-d2xwosx.jpg

Still beats having a blank car, if anything. You need some sort of sponsorship money, even if it might not really come from the manufacturer itself... :lol: Thank godness that is not my case.

And yes, that last sentence means I have picked my sponsor(s) for the #76. But I'll remains silent about this... for now. :mischievous:
Thing is, Roush doesn't get sponsorship money, he puts the Ford Ecoboost stuff on when no one will sponsor that car for a race :lol:

Latest Posts

Back