Wait.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter wrxsilver
  • 13 comments
  • 868 views
Messages
112
United States
Colorado Spring
Messages
g-MachineRex
....so you really can't turn the music off? I was wondering but too lazy to really look harder. Sometimes I just want the hear the cars and my choice of music. Let me know if you would.
 
Turn the BGM music down low but racing sounds.
 
You can turn it off/ righr down

In the same menu as where you can put your own music on. So options in gt life?
 
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is BGM?

Thank you.
 
Oh!! Awesome guys, thank you!!
 
shoot, no.....not in options. ???
 
It's in the options. Look around for the audio settings in the row the controller settings are. I think 3rd row down.
 
I have the music completely off. Its an option, look harder :sly:
 
speaking of it: when are they going to fix the bug, that you don´t hear the gold/silver/bronze success music in the licence test with music set on 0?
 
speaking of it: when are they going to fix the bug, that you don´t hear the gold/silver/bronze success music in the licence test with music set on 0?

I'm not sure that's a bug... if music's set to OFF then it's OFF. Why would you went an 'OFF' setting to mean 'ON'? :D
 
Plus, the license test music gets too irritating after the 100th time in a row.
 
It is a bug. In previous GT games you can turn music off so you don't hear it in races but you still get the award music when you pass a test in the licence hall. This does not happen in GT5 and needs fixing.
 
I hope they can seperate/add more sound settings when they fix it.
 
It is a bug. In previous GT games you can turn music off so you don't hear it in races but you still get the award music when you pass a test in the licence hall. This does not happen in GT5 and needs fixing.

Clearly a case of preference then.

I hated the 'bug' in earlier GTx that left the award music in place even when you turned the music off :D

Neither are really a bug; just a feature of design. The easiest answer (as already suggested) is to make award jingles controllable via an additional option.
 
Back