Wangan midnight club, ***PLEASE read first post.***

Wanagan and touge?

• Keep it wangan running only. (Stay with orginal plan)

Votes: 65 52.8%
  • Add touge, "might" cause problems.

Votes: 58 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume he means the SL65 ;) (or is it a 55, damn Mercedes and there silly names)

By the way, I've got a new car to test out tonight, it doesn't quite have the top speed of the merc, (stuck at 235-236), but its got amazing traction.

I presume he means the SL65 ;) (or is it a 55, damn Mercedes and there silly names)

By the way, I've got a new car to test out tonight, it doesn't quite have the top speed of the merc, (stuck at 235-236), but its got amazing traction.

I got something for everything someone brings. :-) mines a 65. I probably won't be on tonight. Previous commitments.

It was good running with you guys last night.. I was the guy in the blue ZR1.. Ive tweaked a few things so I should be able to keep up next time

Damn that Mclaren hauls if it really tops at 336mph. I have doubts, but I got my ZR-1 tuned to test against that SLR.

I was playing on a track last night with some guys and it was flying all over the place, but at least I could reach super high speeds :D.

Damn that Mclaren hauls if it really tops at 336mph. I have doubts, but I got my ZR-1 tuned to test against that SLR.

I was playing on a track last night with some guys and it was flying all over the place, but at least I could reach super high speeds :D.

Sadly, typo it is. Did not really notice that. Even that car can't hit those kind of insane speeds.

I'm about to host, anyone interested?

Edit: Just going to eat, it will be up in 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:
Maybe I will spend some quality time on SSR7 this weekend after I catch up on my school work.

Hi , I would like to join this club.

PSN : benste_91

Will be active after my exams. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys im just getting home from MEPS for the military just to let you guys know, and i got my job as a light-wheeled mechanic. :)

Booting now. So much snow coming down I might take off of work tomorrow anyways.

EDIT: My lounge is up!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I don't think I'll be able to get online tonight guys, gotta work bright and early tomorrow. I'm really excited though because I almost have a car for every HP bracket.

Also we really need to start getting some events together. Maybe make some kind of single or double elimination bracket and set some kind of distance, like start of tunnel to end or even time trails.. IDK, but I'd really like to get something official soon.

Damn I don't think I'll be able to get online tonight guys, gotta work bright and early tomorrow. I'm really excited though because I almost have a car for every HP bracket.

Also we really need to start getting some events together. Maybe make some kind of single or double elimination bracket and set some kind of distance, like start of tunnel to end or even time trails.. IDK, but I'd really like to get something official soon.

I tried. I got yelled at.

Hey guys, quick question how would you guys feel about having a wangan roleplaying thread or something just for us like website or something lets say you start of buying a car you have 30,000 and what ever you have left go towards your car. And the only way you can win money is through events, street races (wangan style) and a job. I have set up a site specifically for this for forza 3. Ill just do the same for GT5. But everyone would have a job and get paid every friday. Jobs vary pay of course. lets say we have a junkyard(s), dealership(s), a rims and tires place, a paint shop(s), a tuning shop(s) etc. And the pay varies by positions held. But basically you just save your money and build your car the old fashion way. And everyone would have to sign up for the site I make and have to put your cars information. It's a lot of fun if people are HONEST about their purchases, and the amount of money they have. Just a thought it really made forza more interesting so why not try it here? :sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back