Wangan midnight club, ***PLEASE read first post.***

Wanagan and touge?

• Keep it wangan running only. (Stay with orginal plan)

Votes: 65 52.8%
  • Add touge, "might" cause problems.

Votes: 58 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting way too many cars XD

collecting them like pokemon :P

Building myself an AMG now, well.. one of them, i suddenly had two AMG's, a E55 and a C63, i'm doing up the E55.

also got a Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI i wanna do up.
and i found a '71 Fairlady 240ZG, which might be faster than the 280Z i got.
And i got my hands on the Lotus Carlton and the Mercedes 190 E Evo II
Also the '82 Audi Quattro
and a Skyline 350GT-8
and a Shelby GT350R...
and a Buick GNX...

yeah... i got way too many cars to build up :P

so far i've done up a
Oullim Motors Spirra
Honda Odyssey
Eagle Talon Esi
Nismo 270R
and almost done with a Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence...

also many more for grip racing.

Okay so my ZR-1 should be coming along, I needed to get the top speed up more about 10mph without sacrificing too much. I can get into 5th while staying right with a Viper ACR and artic's Merc, but after that they started pulling on me.

Also my 350z was really heavy earlier during this morning races and I got enough cash to reduce all that extra weight it had so that should make a good difference against that Evo.

Man... I need to build up a new car. I'm disappointed with the R32 GT-R's max power. I only have 651hp with all upgrades. I was expecting it to be in the 800 range or higher. But man.. it's a beast on SSR5. Maybe I'll work on a R34 for SSR7.

I haven't had a chance to race with anyone yet, or even play the game much. I've been busy with work and school. :(

Okay so my ZR-1 should be coming along, I needed to get the top speed up more about 10mph without sacrificing too much. I can get into 5th while staying right with a Viper ACR and artic's Merc, but after that they started pulling on me.

Also my 350z was really heavy earlier during this morning races and I got enough cash to reduce all that extra weight it had so that should make a good difference against that Evo.
The max speed of the ZR1 is 241. It just goes dead after that.

I'll be on LATE tonight with I bone stock evo.......I think...I still haven't decided on what to buy with my 40,000 cash representations.:guilty:

Cool, I'll be online in around 30mins. I do need to play more offline races soon, though. Now that I've been hanging out with you guys, all I do is tune my cars for the Wangan xD

Even though I have basically only one real Wangan style car.. I still make it work :D

Artics sl is fast. I barely beat it on top speed. At the end of the runs i was loosing traction on 3rd because of tire. Also kinda had wing on track setup so i hope i can squeeze a couple of mph out of it when i put it for wangan setup

Artics sl is fast. I barely beat it on top speed. At the end of the runs i was loosing traction on 3rd because of tire. Also kinda had wing on track setup so i hope i can squeeze a couple of mph out of it when i put it for wangan setup

Thanks! ACR's and F1's scare me the most, but once gear tuning becomes available, I think the SL will be even more deadly.

That meaty powerband in the SL man. It's incredible.
I have yet to race you in my Espirit man, although all my espirit needs is one more gear >.<

Apparently a lot of posters in this thread have found themselves confused by the Acceptable Use Policy.

The AUP applies to every contribution on this site. You all agreed to it when you joined this site (seriously - there was a little box to tick to say you'd read and understood it). For those of you who have forgotten already, despite only reading it yesterday (you ticked the box to say you had read it - you did, didn't you), here are some highlights:

AUP
# You will post all messages in English.
# You will not use &#8220;textspeak&#8221; (&#8220;r&#8221;, &#8220;u&#8221;, &#8220;plz&#8221;, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
# You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harrass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
# You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
# You will not use profanity in the forums, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning.
# You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.
# You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
# You will not use these forums to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
# You remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold GTPlanet and its affiliates, sponsors, or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys&#8217; fees, made by any third party due to any material you post to or transmit through the forums.
# Violation of these rules may result in termination of your account or your ability to access the GTPlanet website, and your service provider(s) may be notified. GTPlanet expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary, and may remove posts or withdraw membership at any time for any reason.

The post directly above this one is a superb example of someone who's completely missed rule two:

AUP
# You will not use &#8220;textspeak&#8221; (&#8220;r&#8221;, &#8220;u&#8221;, &#8220;plz&#8221;, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
thats cool i also have a r32 r34 and a z31 if u like i mainly just want to cruise around and chill

No idea why that user thought his post would be anywhere near acceptable... Feel free to try and work it out, because I can't.

So, now I have to lock this thread while I clean up after all the laziness from the rule-breakers amongst you, spoiling it for the people who stick to what is acceptable in the process.

Edit: Good going. 273 posts which fell below the minimum standard of posting (or which were quoting posts which did) at GTPlanet out of just the last 501 posts. This is unacceptable on every possible level of the meaning of unacceptable. This time your posts have been deleted and the thread locked and restored afterwards. Next time I'm not going to be so nice as to deliver a warning, nor bother deleting and restoring the thread. If you can't keep your club above the barest minimum standard, it will not be permitted to continue.

And apparently this was too subtle for some.

Edit: Another 80 unacceptable posts in the last 300. Nearly managed a full half a page of acceptable posts in a row, right after my previous warning - how soon people forget. This time I've had to issue Infractions. There had better not be a next time.

Last edited:
I want to get into this. I have a few cars I want to try out against someone on the Wangan. I'll try to make it on next time someone hosts a match. I also need some clarification on the classes (class 1-7??), maybe I'll get a firmer grasp on it once I jump into a race.

PSN: nooomoto

A challenger appears. My MP4-12C Mclaren going at 236 MPH is ready to take on that horrid SLR once and for all. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back