Wanna see something the Yanks will never get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 247 comments
  • 7,908 views
Originally posted by under18carbon
Well yeah.. GTC is only available on PAL systems I think. Those on NTSC ain't getting it and GTC isn't shipped to the US. Unless you have a chipped PS2, you won't be able to play GTC ( PAL )

ARGH well just do a simple search and most of your questions will be answered. Check out HondaKid's ( I think its this guy... not sure again ) GTC FAQ too.
I lose hours of sleep nt havin GTC, oh plz

Like I'm gonna pay more moola for the same game, aint gonna happen
 
Originally posted by Masterblaster
I lose hours of sleep nt havin GTC, oh plz

Like I'm gonna pay more moola for the same game, aint gonna happen

Or you can wait for GT4 :D
 
Originally posted by Thio
Or you can wait for GT4 :D
NOPERS I'm quite happy wiff MC II, BURNOUT 2, until whenever the release date may or may not be... An if SONY does not release GT4 in the US tats fine 2
 
I'm going to make it my ambition to play GTC before the day ends...i hope you all get more jealous.
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I'm going to make it my ambition to play GTC before the day ends...i hope you all get more jealous.
That will never happen, so you go play nice an hope you blow your damn engine
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I'm going to make it my ambition to play GTC before the day ends...i hope you all get more jealous.

I'm just waiting ....
 
Nah, I won't play it...I'm occupied by another game...I have no time for GTC. Thio, you've got GTC too, don't you?

Btw, on my last post that last sentence was just a joke...;)
 
Back