Wanna see something the Yanks will never get?

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 247 comments
Correction: 7 posts!

This thread is for the children of the future, the children that will soon take care of us when we are old! COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!

I guess we are the only ones alive

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm going this thursday to Miranda, doubt i'll find it anymore.

I've never ever found an X-Port anywhere in that EB before...as i think i've stated before. I always hope though...

See either page 1 or 2 for the reason i won't buy it online(remember I use 100 posts per page).

get a debit card, all you need is a checking account and you can use it to order stuff online... i think some places you can just use checks to order stuff online

oh yeah.. i only have 3 pages. i think i have it set for 100 posts per page

Originally posted by IntegraGS-R
get a debit card, all you need is a checking account and you can use it to order stuff online... i think some places you can just use checks to order stuff online

oh yeah.. i only have 3 pages. i think i have it set for 100 posts per page
An if you have no check account no a debit card you do what ?

Originally posted by SandStorm
How did this thing get from 7th gear to debit cards?

7th gear --> FIATS --> 7th gear --> 6 Cars in Tokyo --> 7th gear --> dead thread --> xport --> buy it online --> don't do plastic --> ...

* ... = the future lies ahead

GTC is on the PS2.

The GT series has been exclusive to the Sony console all along, but I think there is a rumor I heard ( might be confirmed already, I don't know ) that there's a game called GT Professional for the PC.

EDIT : Don't ask me further questions :D

Well yeah.. GTC is only available on PAL systems I think. Those on NTSC ain't getting it and GTC isn't shipped to the US. Unless you have a chipped PS2, you won't be able to play GTC ( PAL )

ARGH well just do a simple search and most of your questions will be answered. Check out HondaKid's ( I think its this guy... not sure again ) GTC FAQ too.

Back