Wanna see something the Yanks will never get?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 247 comments
  • 7,911 views
Yeah, true

Oh well. It doesn't matter what they say!

or does it?

*runs*
 
come on people join in, help us get our thread to 12 pages, all he needs is 10 more post

come on, think of the little children!!!!
 
Correction: 7 posts!

This thread is for the children of the future, the children that will soon take care of us when we are old! COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!

I guess we are the only ones alive

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
hey thio, this practicly only has our post on it :lol:


were the bomb!

P.S think of the children
 
Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
hey thio, this page practicly only has our post on it :lol:


were the bomb!

P.S think of the children

oh **** i did something wierd instead of editing :lol:
 
Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
oh **** i did something wierd instead of editing :lol:

w00ps, you must have pressed the wrong icon :p
 
OK, I'm going this thursday to Miranda, doubt i'll find it anymore.
 
eh? i take it this is about the x-port at EB :D


and why wont u find it?
 
I've never ever found an X-Port anywhere in that EB before...as i think i've stated before. I always hope though...
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I've never ever found an X-Port anywhere in that EB before...as i think i've stated before. I always hope though...

buy it online :)
 
See either page 1 or 2 for the reason i won't buy it online(remember I use 100 posts per page).
 
get a debit card, all you need is a checking account and you can use it to order stuff online... i think some places you can just use checks to order stuff online

oh yeah.. i only have 3 pages. i think i have it set for 100 posts per page
 
Originally posted by IntegraGS-R
get a debit card, all you need is a checking account and you can use it to order stuff online... i think some places you can just use checks to order stuff online

oh yeah.. i only have 3 pages. i think i have it set for 100 posts per page
An if you have no check account no a debit card you do what ?
 
How did this thing get from 7th gear to debit cards?
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
How did this thing get from 7th gear to debit cards?

7th gear --> FIATS --> 7th gear --> 6 Cars in Tokyo --> 7th gear --> dead thread --> xport --> buy it online --> don't do plastic --> ...

* ... = the future lies ahead
 
Originally posted by Thio
7th gear --> FIATS --> 7th gear --> 6 Cars in Tokyo --> 7th gear --> dead thread --> xport --> buy it online --> don't do plastic --> ...

* ... = the future lies ahead
are 7 gears
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
How did this thing get from 7th gear to debit cards?

:odd:

I don't know. But it was pretty fun reading till page 12 though.
Heh.
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
:odd:

I don't know. But it was pretty fun reading till page 12 though.
Heh.
Becuse most cant find the 7th gear, their mind tends to wander else where
 
OK this again a nother stupid question from ps2racer but what system is gtc on:confused:
 
GTC is on the PS2.

The GT series has been exclusive to the Sony console all along, but I think there is a rumor I heard ( might be confirmed already, I don't know ) that there's a game called GT Professional for the PC.

EDIT : Don't ask me further questions :D
 
Well yeah.. GTC is only available on PAL systems I think. Those on NTSC ain't getting it and GTC isn't shipped to the US. Unless you have a chipped PS2, you won't be able to play GTC ( PAL )

ARGH well just do a simple search and most of your questions will be answered. Check out HondaKid's ( I think its this guy... not sure again ) GTC FAQ too.
 
Back