Wanna see something the Yanks will never get?

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 247 comments
Originally posted by Thio
Oh. I don't cheat (unless it's to get a car like the Diablo hehehe :mischievous: )
Thats my car of choice, Mine does 1,000 mph without bangin the wall, my road car settup does 490 mph an is glued to the track in turns. Did the CST circuit in 2'34.678

A hack bud of mine is gettin the all black color for the Nomad for me... Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..... :cheers:

CST/ Complex String

I didn't use enhancements until I found out theres more mph to be had, thought 285 mph was all there was... Is a hoot doin the Test Track in 18 seconds, 11 seconds if you wanna hit the wall a lil

Well, I think it's a good car, but it understeers a lot.

Is there a way to reduce it?
Yes but you dont cheat, there are ways to alter the DF an grip

Frankly, ?I just don't have the time to muck about in setting adjusting the suspension, so I do it the easy way, cheat codes for DF an Grip

So just increase the downforce in the rear?
Depends on if your losing traction in the rear, or you want better handling from the front end in cornering...At times I want less grip so I can drift around the TT

Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
has annyone else noticed how after 1 page this thread turned into a general chat basicly :lol:
True, but you never know what bit of info you may stumble upon, useful or useless tis up to you to decide.. :cheers:

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
You're lucky ving hasn't come in here yet...he'll give you the yelling of your life! :lol:

Yeh, there's an EB in Miranda, but they don't seem to have it...i go up there about once a month...so i'll check it out next week.

If there is EB's in Aussie land, and EB's here in America, then there must be a imported GTC here in America... But I Better not keep my hopes up.:D

Originally posted by Josh7058
If there is EB's in Aussie land, and EB's here in America, then there must be a imported GTC here in America... But I Better not keep my hopes up.:D
Nope has never been released here , nor would a PAL version work on your console, thats the reason the regions were set up in the first place, Greed//

my M3 shall look like this in gt4 :D

Attachments

• my m3.jpg
    my m3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 18
Back