Want a greater variety of Paint Chips? Try these Cars & Share your Favourite Paint Chips

• Thread starter Akwaaba
  • 809 comments
Metallic or what?

I like Spirited Green Metallic (I think?) from the Mazda Demio '10.
Like a classic land rover green, solid color. Like this:
images

The new time trial 627pp gifts you a paint called arancia metallic orange, does anyone know if this is a paint you can get from a car or is it a unique GT paint?

When you buy a car how do you know if it comes with a paint chip or not? I've bought a few ('13 Boss 302 Mustang for example) that didn't come with a chip. Love that "gotta have it green".

When you buy a car how do you know if it comes with a paint chip or not? I've bought a few ('13 Boss 302 Mustang for example) that didn't come with a chip. Love that "gotta have it green".
When you buy the car and you're in the dark screen asking you if you want to use it or not it says if you bought that paint as well, and if it says you bought it, it means that you'll be able to paint cars with that color. :)

When you buy the car and you're in the dark screen asking you if you want to use it or not it says if you bought that paint as well, and if it says you bought it, it means that you'll be able to paint cars with that color. :)
I wanted to know before you buy the car, is there anything about it coming with a paint chip or not.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a purplish blue metallic paint chip. All i know is that it was a factory color of the Subaru Legacy back in GT4.. thanks!

Does anybody know of a certain Bayside Blue and if it exists in GT6? I've seen this colour on an R34 and was wondering if I could replicate it in GT6?

Does anybody know of a certain Bayside Blue and if it exists in GT6? I've seen this colour on an R34 and was wondering if I could replicate it in GT6?

Yep Bayside Blue (M) comes with one of those, look in the Nissan dealer, one even comes ready in that colour.

Though it might not be true for this colour, as a chip collecting rule, always look to see if the wanted colour comes with a cheaper model within said dealership.

Yep Bayside Blue (M) comes with one of those, look in the Nissan dealer, one even comes ready in that colour.

Though it might not be true for this colour, as a chip collecting rule, always look to see if the wanted colour comes with a cheaper model within said dealership.
Alright thanks, I'll have a look now. 👍

Hi peeps...
Bearing in mind, the car and paint chip on this pic come from GT5... would anybody know what colour is it? Or the nearest match in GT6???
I've asked the owner of the pic driftinziggy with no luck so far and obviously, all credit goes to him of course :)
Thanks in advance!

8000868357_ff68b552a8_b.jpg

Hi peeps...
Bearing in mind, the car and paint chip on this pic come from GT5... would anybody know what colour is it? Or the nearest match in GT6???
I've asked the owner of the pic driftinziggy with no luck so far and obviously, all credit goes to him of course :)
Thanks in advance!

8000868357_ff68b552a8_b.jpg

Well, after much looking... came to the conclusion the closest one is Blu Victoria from Alfa Romeo :)

Pure White is the whitest white I've found, now if I can just figure out where it's from.
Ghost white is a close second.
Rosso Scuderia (Ferrari) Is the brightest Red.

The two darkest blacks I've found looking through my 1500 paint chips are

Deep black perleffekt
Volkswagen Golf VI R

Noir étoilé
Renault sport Megane RS

Anyone found darker?
The latter is the blackest black in the game that I'm aware.
Significantly darker than Black Raven from Cadillac.

Pure White is the whitest white I've found, now if I can just figure out where it's from.
Ghost white is a close second.
Rosso Scuderia (Ferrari) Is the brightest Red.

The latter is the blackest black in the game that I'm aware.
Significantly darker than Black Raven from Cadillac.

Yeah Subaru pure white was my standby, it's brighter than pure white from Mazda and all the others but one. Clicking through the whites, check out the Nissan Z "pikes peak white" to my eyes I think it's brighter than pure white. I don't think I've seen ghost white.

Back