PR1VATEJ0KER Messages 1,231 Dublin, IRL Messages PR1VATEJ0KER Messages na Feb 2, 2011 #1 As title says, I want a Schimmwagen, I have an All White FGT for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8B_V5lCIs Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
As title says, I want a Schimmwagen, I have an All White FGT for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr8B_V5lCIs
S slitcher Messages 55 Messages slitcherr Feb 2, 2011 #2 Got it for you. PSN slitcherr . are you ready to trade ?
PR1VATEJ0KER Messages 1,231 Dublin, IRL Messages PR1VATEJ0KER Messages na Feb 2, 2011 #3 slitcher Got it for you. PSN slitcherr . are you ready to trade ? Click to expand... Is it okay if you send the car to my main account, and then I send you the FGT with my other account?
slitcher Got it for you. PSN slitcherr . are you ready to trade ? Click to expand... Is it okay if you send the car to my main account, and then I send you the FGT with my other account?
PR1VATEJ0KER Messages 1,231 Dublin, IRL Messages PR1VATEJ0KER Messages na Feb 2, 2011 #6 slitcher I guess that's fine what are the two psn Click to expand... I will add you, the 2 accounts are PR1VATEJ0KER and Bunnywabbit44 Send the VW Schimm to PR1VATEJ0KER And I will send FGT from Bunnywabbit44
slitcher I guess that's fine what are the two psn Click to expand... I will add you, the 2 accounts are PR1VATEJ0KER and Bunnywabbit44 Send the VW Schimm to PR1VATEJ0KER And I will send FGT from Bunnywabbit44