GoBlueDevils4 Messages 302 Messages GoBlueDevils4 Feb 10, 2011 #1 Looking for the car as stated in the title. It can be found in the Alfa Romeo dealer. Tell me what you'd like for it and if I have it we can work out a deal, I can trade now.
Looking for the car as stated in the title. It can be found in the Alfa Romeo dealer. Tell me what you'd like for it and if I have it we can work out a deal, I can trade now.
W Wright006 Messages 16 Messages Wright006 Feb 10, 2011 #2 I have it, 0 miles on it. I need an F2007 or F10. I can trade now.
GoBlueDevils4 Messages 302 Messages GoBlueDevils4 Feb 10, 2011 #4 I've got an F10 for you, only has 100 miles on it. Would you be willing to send first?
B bdps3racer Messages 24 Feb 10, 2011 #5 GoBlueDevils4 I've got an F10 for you, only has 100 miles on it. Would you be willing to send first? Click to expand... I would, but Wright posted first, so I guess he gets dibs...
GoBlueDevils4 I've got an F10 for you, only has 100 miles on it. Would you be willing to send first? Click to expand... I would, but Wright posted first, so I guess he gets dibs...
GoBlueDevils4 Messages 302 Messages GoBlueDevils4 Feb 10, 2011 #6 Yeah, he posted first so he gets priority, however if he is unable to send first I will trade with you bdps3racer
Yeah, he posted first so he gets priority, however if he is unable to send first I will trade with you bdps3racer
W Wright006 Messages 16 Messages Wright006 Feb 10, 2011 #7 yeah I can send it first add Wright004 to your friends list.
GoBlueDevils4 Messages 302 Messages GoBlueDevils4 Feb 10, 2011 #8 Ok psn request sent, trade pending with Wright006
W Wright006 Messages 16 Messages Wright006 Feb 10, 2011 #9 Sorry I was in a race I will be sending it in a moment. Could you send the F10 to Wright006 please. Thanks again.
Sorry I was in a race I will be sending it in a moment. Could you send the F10 to Wright006 please. Thanks again.
GoBlueDevils4 Messages 302 Messages GoBlueDevils4 Feb 10, 2011 #10 Ok request sent to both, as soon as I receive the Alfa, I'll send the F10