Wanted: Lupo Cup 03 [COMPLETED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jhodas
  • 10 comments
  • 494 views
Messages
193
Messages
Jhodas
What it says on the tin.
I think I sold mine, for some stupid reason, and now need it back.

Has to be the 03 version. Will swap for anything sensible (i.e, not a LM).
 
Last edited:
i have the VW lupo GTI cup car (J) '03 #63 in red

Its 1/13.2/1, not 0/0/0
 
i have the VW lupo GTI cup car (J) '03 #63 in red

Its 1/13.2/1, not 0/0/0

Great! thanks.
Condition isnt important. What do you want for it?
 
do you have any tickets, or matte paints?

check this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=231489

i realize its a pretty small car so i'm not really looking for anything huge. the only problem is i probably won't be able to give it to you for a few days, unless i can work something out with another trade partner.
 
Ah, kind of need it for tomorrow night :-(
 
I got a 0/0/0 Lupo GTI Cup Car '03 in a light green colour, and can trade instantly.
 
Just a car you don't want of equal value. I don't have too many cars so I'm sure whatever you give me I won't have lol. 👍

Add SolidS2k on PSN and I'll get it sent ASAP.
 
Awesome. I've got a few skylines knocking about, sound ok? I'll get you added tonight.
Many thanks.
 
Yeah that's fine mate :)
 
Back