C codyrock Messages 23 VT Messages rockergui Aug 22, 2012 #1 Lookin for an xj220 tell me what your looking for in return Thanks ahead of time!!
Iropan Messages 373 Granada Messages Iropan Aug 22, 2012 #2 I have one to trade, but i'm not free to send it until the end of the month, if that's ok add me, my Psn is Iropan
I have one to trade, but i'm not free to send it until the end of the month, if that's ok add me, my Psn is Iropan
sharky969 Premium Messages 3,286 Deep Blue Sea Messages sharky969 Aug 22, 2012 #3 if you have time let me know what color the Tamora is in your OCD currently.... thanks..
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Aug 22, 2012 #4 I got it in 0/0/0 color to be checked willing to trade it for a level 0 ticket..
R RoadRocket77 Messages 283 California Messages RoadRocket77 Aug 22, 2012 #5 I have one... fully tuned. If you want it, add me on PSN. put "GTplanet" in the message. I'll give ya the damn thing. it's just collecting dust in my garage.
I have one... fully tuned. If you want it, add me on PSN. put "GTplanet" in the message. I'll give ya the damn thing. it's just collecting dust in my garage.