War Thunder (F2P Air/Ground combat MMO)

So there is already a Girls und Panzer skin for the new Maus.
Vorlage_GER.jpg

...And I got myself some GuP skins, too. :D
shot 2015.02.26 18.48.33.jpg

shot 2015.02.26 18.30.33.jpg

You just immediately know a game is going to go very badly when 5 of the planes on your side are Catalinas. :indiff:

And the very next match is 4 Catalinas....

Ok.. ok.. that 4 Catalina match went very very... very horribly.

...for the enemy
10991500_10152636804386022_1274119908941242596_o.jpg

Last edited:
I need to get some things off my chest and possibly ask a question.

1st: A few days ago I was playing a game in my U.S planes. This was the same game I got 5 air kills. I went back and watched the replay and I couldn't help but notice how many times this one guy killed me. I thought to myself "How good is this guy anyhow?" Sure enough this dude had Tier 4 planes. Tier 4 planes and you're seal clubbing at Tier 1 and 2. Good job pal, good job.

2nd: I noticed my IS-1 is getting into Tier 4 games alot more often. And I mean ALOT MORE OFTEN. Maybe it's my horrible luck trolling me again.

3rd: Question - did they nerf the shell penetration on the KV-2? It's been awhile since I played it and I wanted to derp around in it, until I saw the ammo penetration on the Anti Concrete shell. It's now 130 something. Wasn't it 160mm at 10m? Either way I'm very sad now because of it.

4th: To be honest I'm not a big fan of the new daily rewards. You have to wait until days 6 and 13 to get something pretty good. I think they should have kept the x2 multiplier for the first win of the day.

Alright well rant over I guess.

Double Post but it's worth it.

The Facebook Mastermind Quiz is now available.

http://warthunder.com/en/news/2889-news-head-start-for-the-war-thunder-mastermind-quiz-en (please note this is a link to the article not the quiz itself)

In game stuff will begin at 7:00 GMT on February 28 and will end at 7:00 GMT on March 2nd.

So basically Gajin knew that they weren't getting to 400k likes anytime soon, so they said "screw it" and released it early. Can't blame them personally.

Something about that update made me angry. Before the patch, I almost finished researching the Tiger II (Porsche turret). Now I'm done with it, trying to buy the Kingtiger and... see a message "You need to buy the previous tank first". Which means the new Tiger I E and ~70k more RP to earn. Scheiss! :mad:

Isn't that the Tiger I that was just added? I don't understand why it would prevent you from getting a tank further down the line though.

Yes, it's just between my Tiger H1 and the Tiger II (P) that I finished researching but can't buy.
Even if you have researched a certain tank/plane, you cannot buy it unless you get the previous one on the branch.

Ikr... I'm gonna need around 700000 to buy my first meteor. It's gonna be really... really hard.
You should have felt the pain when I was getting the Japanese F86.

Then I realised it needs upgrades to be good and upgrades come very very slowly.

I thought a match loaded with Catalinas was bad...

I just played a 6v6 Korea match in rank 1 planes. I player bombed the runway and crashed. Down to 5... Another player crashed shortly after takeoff.. down to 4.... Another player decided to try to ram me out of the sky... I dodged for a while but he managed to hit my tail and take out those controls and he crashed... down to 3. In the process of making it back to the runway for repairs the other remaining fighter decided to do the same thing as the previous guy. He missed and hit into a hangar or something. That leaves me and a swordfish. Also, in this time, the enemy team has the opportunity to make it to our runway so as soon as I take off, I turn to them and let them take me out because 🤬 this match. Then I give them the coordinates of the swordfish.. the guy complained, I told him to deal with it and I left the battle. I know, it's a bit of a dick move, but that guy wasn't going to last very long anyway with 6 Russian planes coming after his swordfish.

This game today.... :mad:

I thought a match loaded with Catalinas was bad...

I just played a 6v6 Korea match in rank 1 planes. I player bombed the runway and crashed. Down to 5... Another player crashed shortly after takeoff.. down to 4.... Another player decided to try to ram me out of the sky... I dodged for a while but he managed to hit my tail and take out those controls and he crashed... down to 3. In the process of making it back to the runway for repairs the other remaining fighter decided to do the same thing as the previous guy. He missed and hit into a hangar or something. That leaves me and a swordfish. Also, in this time, the enemy team has the opportunity to make it to our runway so as soon as I take off, I turn to them and let them take me out because 🤬 this match. Then I give them the coordinates of the swordfish.. the guy complained, I told him to deal with it and I left the battle. I know, it's a bit of a dick move, but that guy wasn't going to last very long anyway with 6 Russian planes coming after his swordfish.

This game today.... :mad:

You werent doing well while we were playing :s

You werent doing well while we were playing :s

I doubt anybody did well yesterday... My lag was just off the chain. I should've recorded it and uploaded it to youtube, but If you've ever experienced lag in war thunder you know that you are completely useless when it happens.

You guys do this on pc? I have played this on Ps4, is there an option to continue that profile on pc?

I assume so? Might be wrong? @GTPorsche might have a better idea?

I doubt anybody did well yesterday... My lag was just off the chain. I should've recorded it and uploaded it to youtube, but If you've ever experienced lag in war thunder you know that you are completely useless when it happens.

I was lagging so hard last morning.. :\/ unplayable.

4f7c58ab23db9.png

You guys do this on pc? I have played this on Ps4, is there an option to continue that profile on pc?
You should be able to by using your War Thunder log-in info which will be whatever your email/password was when you registered an account with the game on PS4.

Back