War Thunder (F2P Air/Ground combat MMO)

hehehe.... wanna play against me?
You not good with those tanks? All you have to do is keep your sides away from the enemy and angle properly.

Edit: Winter Holiday Marathon - Complete the tasks that will be published when it’s convenient for you and win two brand new vehicles: The VK.4501 (P) Porsche-Tiger and the Soviet Lend lease P-63C-5 Kingcobra, a unique New Year decal for 2016 and a “Festive box” for each completed task!
More info soon!

http://warthunder.com/en/news/3485-special-seasonal-sizzlers-in-war-thunder-en

:drool:

Just got my chat ban lifted (48 hours for explaining the russian bias stuff...) and pricked the brain of the mod who wrote it on me...

While watching the chat, he said a new RB system is coming soon..

Edit:

Apparently it's now a 4 day ban for "challenging a mod".... I thought I explained to him I was done

Last edited:
Mods are too quick to silence anyone, in game or on the official forum.

Panzerwerfer is a waste of time, btw.
Well, got the ban lifted (I made another account and challenged his words, proved him wrong and he knows it).

Can't connect to chat though. Get "No Such Channel" error...

Well new update..

Update 24.12.2015 (1.55.2.46)
  • Damage of modules and crew during collisions has been improved in some cases.
  • Several fixes for MacOS client.
  • Client stability and optimization has been improved.
  • "Thunder Leagues" achievemnts are moved to a separate tab.

So about this whole "War bonds" thing they've added in, I've noticed there's a timer next to the amount I've collected so far (35 or 36 days). Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm assuming that once it's depleted the rewards will be changed, but any bonds you've collected and not spent will be discarded?

I wasn't expecting much since I was just trying to get all the modules for the F3F so it was a new players match but I was surprised when I was the only one with kills both our team and theirs.

Absolutely ridiculous that I cannot stay in a squad with PC players, or even stay connected to chat. I don't even know how to fix that issue.

If I'm squaded with a PS4 player, I have no problem at all. I do not understand.

Absolutely ridiculous that I cannot stay in a squad with PC players, or even stay connected to chat. I don't even know how to fix that issue.

If I'm squaded with a PS4 player, I have no problem at all. I do not understand.

It kept kicking me out of my squad yesterday. :grumpy:. Thats why i had to reinvite you.

It kept kicking me out of my squad yesterday. :grumpy:. Thats why i had to reinvite you.
I'm hoping that they fix the issue in an update soon. It's been like this since May for me. When it happens I can't even just drop a "brb"... I just have to hope that restarting the game will reconnect me.

Quite the shame considering I went from 1/40 on planes to 10/40. Could have knocked that out quickly, but I felt bad because I suck at arcade planes and couldn't contribute to your progress. Somehow I've managed to get about 15/60 for tanks with the random squad in battles.

Next task is best squad, so it looks like my shot at the VK.4501P comes to an end before it really got going.

Next task is best squad, so it looks like my shot at the VK.4501P comes to an end before it really got going.

I'm trying for the VK. 4501P also and I'm at 21/60 for teamwork and 1/30 for best squad. It quite tricky to do with random squad but I'm trying to make it work.

Suddenly I feel like I suck at everything in this game...can't fly worth a ***, and have complete rubbish luck with tanks.

But I have found one of the best uploader's of War Thunder vids ever (Phly and Baron being the other two). :lol:

Crud...forgot to say possible questionable language...maybe...depends on the country I suppose. :P

Last edited:
I'll give that YouTuber credit, the video was certainly funny. In the middle of all that swanky flying, he still had time to go bloody Australian on us all... "Fetch me my Service Revolver!" :lol:

No, no.. the better WT uploaders are the ones who upload videos that are actually useful to the players. Like MagzTV and OrangeDoom, and a few others. Phly and Baron are not part of that. Baron is awful at the game.
I'm just in it for entertainment. :P If I was half as good as they are, I might have fully upgraded my bloody P-51D by now. :banghead:

More Squire. :P

Does anybody have any tips on how they setup their guns? I've just resorted to keeping the guns at no specific range lately.

Last edited:
MagzTV, TheOrangeDoom and SquireFlyer for me.

Had been subscribed to Baron and Phly, but Baron provides nothing of value for me, and Phly called out Orange on something really stupid and got schooled for it.

The Youtubers that I follow for Warthunder are The Mighty Jingles and Kerbs. Even though Jingles doesn't play Warthunder very often he does great commentary on World of Tanks and World or Warships videos. Kerbs is a fairly decent player and sometimes gives great advice on tanks but other times not so much.

When we get the Churchill and Matilda available for use...I'm not gonna lie...I'm totally gonna have flashbacks. xD
St. Gloriana skins are already there, too. :D
%E9%A2%84%E8%A7%88.jpg

%E9%A2%84%E8%A7%88.jpg

Back