War Thunder (F2P Air/Ground combat MMO)

St. Gloriana skins are already there, too. :D
%E9%A2%84%E8%A7%88.jpg

%E9%A2%84%E8%A7%88.jpg
OH GOD I WISH I HAD A PC ACCOUNT! :(

When did the P-40E get to be a good plane? The last few days I've seen people carrying teams with them.
Maybe just a case of ace pilots? I'll have to give a try tonight.

Gave my Allison P-51 a go again...and quickly put it back in the hanger. It was bloody awful. Think I'll stick with the P-38G-1. :P What was the best fun ever was that a RB tank battle I had with the Cromwell V, Valentine Mk.X (uh...the one with the 75mm) and Matilda on "Advance to the Rhein". Did pretty average but it was fantastic fun. 👍

Just played on a T-34, and when I was firing my machine gun to mark an enemy, a friendly Russian bomber (BB-1) fled VERY low in front of my gun, caught a bullet from me, then crashed and it counted me a teamkill. :mad:
This happens sometimes in arcade ground battles (when you accidentaly hit someone who plays kamikaze on purpose but the game decides it's your fault), but that time was an RB! :banghead:

OH GOD I WISH I HAD A PC ACCOUNT! :(
You can use a PS4 account to play on PC. But can't use a PC account to play on PS4, and it annoys me.

Well, anyway, my Pravda IS-2 looks sweet in the holiday hangar. :D
2016-01-04_00004.jpg

Just played on a T-34, and when I was firing my machine gun to mark an enemy, a friendly Russian bomber (BB-1) fled VERY low in front of my gun, caught a bullet from me, then crashed and it counted me a teamkill. :mad:
This happens sometimes in arcade ground battles (when you accidentaly hit someone who plays kamikaze on purpose but the game decides it's your fault), but that time was an RB! :banghead:

You can use a PS4 account to play on PC. But can't use a PC account to play on PS4, and it annoys me.

View attachment 498049
Can we use skins with the PS4 account on PC? :drool:

The Churchill is only good currently because no one tries to flank it. Success in the Churchill just requires you keep the front facing the enemy.

View attachment 498049
I wish more people would play this IS2 and not the Mod44.... Jagdtiger gets mad when he can't shoot through the driver port anymore for insta-kill.

IS-2 is the Russian tank I'm currently researching.
T-25 for USA
I forget which German tank it is, something early tier IV, possibly Tiger II.
The cannon AA Br 3.0 British.

P-38J
Can't remember what German plane... Might be a Bf-109G
Yak-9P
Spitfire something
A6M5

I'm pretty much right in the middle of all the nations except British tanks because they're only just out recently and I haven't put much time into them.

I also noted (after not playing for a while) that artillery works more effective now. Especially on lightly armored vehicles (and it's pretty much deadly for American open-top GMCs).

How does that even work....
When I first entered the game on PS4, it asked me to enter my email for Gaijin so I can "play this account on other platform". I tried entering my PC account's email, but it said "this email is already used".

Can we use skins with the PS4 account on PC? :drool:
If you manage to get your PS account working on a PC, then sure yes. But remember that skins are just client modifications and you'll be the only one seeing them, other players won't. Unless it's an in-game skin unlocked or bought for gold.

Actually, I think it does. Although, the 800m is bit too much tbh, the ammunition loses so much punch at that range that it usually just alerts the prey even if you use stealth ammo.

600 here.

Question though. When aiming in AB, when the aim assist pops up, do I put the crosshair there, or try to lead the traces through the hole?

I've noticed that aiming directly at it the shots trail, while aiming ahead (sort of like calculating bullet drop) and making the shots fall through the circle seem to be on point..

600 here.

Question though. When aiming in AB, when the aim assist pops up, do I put the crosshair there, or try to lead the traces through the hole?

I've noticed that aiming directly at it the shots trail, while aiming ahead (sort of like calculating bullet drop) and making the shots fall through the circle seem to be on point..
From what I understand from MagzTV videos on the arcade shooting subject, that circle will line your shots up with the center of the target. If you want to hit critical components, you have to adjust your aim slightly forward to hit more towards the front.

From what I understand from MagzTV videos on the arcade shooting subject, that circle will line your shots up with the center of the target. If you want to hit critical components, you have to adjust your aim slightly forward to hit more towards the front.
You mean rear. Taking out the control wires is the easiest way to kill someone in AB.

Well except if you have 30mm cannons, they destroy everything. :P

One other question...seeing as PSN has apparently been DDoS'd...I don't suppose this means War Thunder is botched for us PS4 sapps? :banghead:

Ah.... makes sense now.

Back