Watch Live: Gran Turismo FIA Online Championships 2020 EMEA Regional Final [Spoilers]

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 22, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. GTAndy36

GTAndy36 Premium

So the cars for Race 1 and Race 2 were chosen by the drivers in World Ranking order. Everything Gr3 and Gr1 were available to the drivers as far as I'm aware. Basically the higher ranked you were the more choices of car you had left to chose from. These cars were chosen a week or two before the event.

dlshearon, tttao, LeGeNd-1 and 3 others like this.
  3. Guffaluff

Guffaluff

Ah I see. That makes more sense then random draw.

JEverettL and barak181 like this.
  4. Rangeraus

Rangeraus

Was going to watch but 2am on a Monday morning is a bit steep. Will have to catch the replay.

dlshearon likes this.
  5. atx_wrekka

atx_wrekka

I’m a little surprised that they didn’t announce the time of the Americas regional in any Americas time zones.

dlshearon likes this.
  6. barak181

barak181

atx_wrekka likes this.
  7. dimassa19

dimassa19

Well done, Coque! You are the Champion!:cheers:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    AlexDB9 and JEverettL like this.
  8. atx_wrekka

atx_wrekka

9. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

The RS01 is actually one of the meta cars for Maggiore Reverse. In daily races leaderboards it's regularly up there along with the NSX and R8 on this track. RCZ is basically a slightly slower R8 so it's decent as well. On the other hand all of the FR cars have always struggled here, the only exception probably the Atenza (which doesn't feature oddly enough given Mazda is an official partner, and we have 2 Toyotas :odd:).

The Monza race, I agree is a complete mess. Probably the most unbalanced group in the game, on probably the second worst track after Lemans to accentuate the differences. Feel so bad for the R18 dropping like a rock after it ran out of hybrid.

Final race, I only watched parts of it due to time, but it seems Coque pulled a Miyazono? :bowdown: Happy for him but once again shows how OP the soft tyres are in this game, combined with the teleporting pitstops. The faster the car is, the more useless Meds/Hards become.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020