TayeezSA Messages 2,526 Johannesburg Messages Tayeedz1 Jun 3, 2014 #1 Sup guys, Well long story short, I used to merk Drifting in GT5 and even GT4 but then GT6 came along. So I decided to make this video and no I'm not being rubbish on purpose. Any ways on which I can improve?
Sup guys, Well long story short, I used to merk Drifting in GT5 and even GT4 but then GT6 came along. So I decided to make this video and no I'm not being rubbish on purpose. Any ways on which I can improve?
rizzo Messages 58 Bay Area, Ca Jun 4, 2014 #3 Dude! Go to the drift forum and do your homework. There is a topic on wheel drifting for beginners https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wheel-setups-for-beginners-by-fussyfez.304494/with cars and tunes and all the info you need. Then of course a ton of practice. Not for the feint of heart for sure. Good luck and stick with it. Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
Dude! Go to the drift forum and do your homework. There is a topic on wheel drifting for beginners https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/wheel-setups-for-beginners-by-fussyfez.304494/with cars and tunes and all the info you need. Then of course a ton of practice. Not for the feint of heart for sure. Good luck and stick with it.