Watch the Gran Turismo Sport Opening Video Here

!!!!!!!!SPOOOOILEEEER!!!!!!
No. This is the half trailer. The first half is very spoiler.
The full trailer in this video from the Modena Presentation. Timing in 24:15:

wow, kinda uninspiring. I'm probably gonna turn off option for the opening movie.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to have Jurassic Park come to mind instantly!

To me, it was okay. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it again like all of the others.
Yeah, I probably watched the GT5 & 6 intros 1000 times.... And probably watched GT2 and GT3 more than that tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheres My chemical romance, or Van Halen?
What happened to the adrenaline pumping intros like GT3,4,5, and 6?

Ill admit, the intro is magestic and beautiful, but compard to the previous intros, its sort of lame. But i guess this is a new era for GT so i guess the magestic style music fits. I hope there is an option to disable intro movie.

Wheres My chemical romance, or Van Halen?
What happened to the adrenaline pumping intros like GT3,4,5, and 6?

Ill admit, the intro is magestic and beautiful, but compard to the previous intros, its sort of lame. But i guess this is a new era for GT so i guess the magestic style music fits. I hope there is an option to disable intro movie.

Or My Favorite Game by The Cardigans?
Probably the best intro song of all time,... maybe ever!

No Daiki Kasho ;___;
He's listed as the sound designer in the full version of the opening. It's just that for some reason, Kaz chose the Daredevil/Defenders composer, John Paesano, to do the theme song, instead.

Well, it's not Daiki as I'd hoped, but John's theme has grown on me, so... yeah, I like it. =)

The more I see of this game, the less interested on it I become.

Gran Turismo is made by car enthusiasts, FOR car enthusiasts. When you move away from that, you're not Gran Turismo anymore. And this is why Sport is not a Gran Turismo game. I refuse to call it that. To me, this game is simply called "Sport".

The more I see of this game, the less interested on it I become.

Gran Turismo is made by car enthusiasts, FOR car enthusiasts. When you move away from that, you're not Gran Turismo anymore. And this is why Sport is not a Gran Turismo game. I refuse to call it that. To me, this game is simply called "Sport".

Yeah but don't knock it before you try it bro.

Yeah but don't knock it before you try it bro.
Isn't that ine of the reasons people come to fansites like this? Learn about a game before you buy it so you don't waste your money?

Opening movie was OK but nothing epic. Where once PD held a clear lead in this area to me, now they are just running with the pack.

Back