WDS12: Pull Out Your Pocket Rockets! - Locked by BL

Vote for your two (2) favourite videos.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i make a last minute entry :)
i wasn't sure to have the time for it but i have a run done.
the PM is coming.

hey BL i got a problem youtube is not working right today lol and yeah my video is not done processing, but anyways i'll send it to you if its done

I got problems with youtube too, hope I can get it uploaded. Are you going to be putting the poll up in the morning BL, give me more time. :)

Is it already too late now? I just fixed my video capture card drivers.

Uploading now, will send the link in a min (if my vid still qualifies).

PM'd. :D

I am bummed I didn't get a vid in. I ran out of time, I spent ages and lots of money on this one too. :ouch: Haven't got much money in my GT4 drift save now, will have to do some races.

I couldn't get a nice run that I was happy with, always have problems with those sweeper corners. Well, there is always the next one. Good luck to all who made it in. 👍

If you want, Drift2XS, you can still send me a vid, and I'll put it into the HM's. I'm gonna do the same - I really wanted to get in on this one but just didn't find the time inbetween studying.

I love the car choices in these vids. 510's, an old Lancer... all good stuff. The base 510 was what I was thinking of entering (as opposed to the rally in that one vid). Only 180hp, but it drifts like a beast.

Also:
Results for WDS11 and the most recent iteration of the WDS Unofficial Rankings Sheet are up HERE

Maybe, I don't know if I will ever get a good run though. Sweeper corners hate me. :( I did some mediocre runs, but nothing I would want to submit.

At first I was using a Suzuki Cappuccino, then I moved to an old Mitsubishi Colt, then the last car I tried was a MGF. The Suzuki and MG were the best. I really liked the Cappuccino, great control, I just wasn't able to link all the corners the best. I did a bit better at linking with the MG, but the sweeper still gave me lot's of trouble.

I think I will wait for the next WDS, thanks for the offer though BL. 👍

you can do it dude. the sweeper is all about how u approach in the beginning as u can see almost every driver had an way to approach the big turn but every driver did come in with an high rate of speed pretty much using Inertia drift to intiate the drift

Yeah, I got the entry down sweet. I did complete it some of the time, just not enough to be able to link it with the next corner. My big problem is keeping the drift going, it ends to soon. I just gotta pratice more longer corners, I can do them, just not that great. :dunce:

Thanks for the encouragement though. :)

i voted for video 6 right now : it looks really good but now , giving the second vote is going to be a though task :confused:

i just cast my two votes. pretty tuff group. i watched each video two times.

good work drivers

Geoff, you realize that you cannot cast your second vote at a later date - once you've voted you're not allowed to edit your choice(s). It's not my rule, it's how the polls work on this forum. You must have both your choices selected when you click the button to submit your vote.

You all have 6 days to get your picks in. If you can't decide now, think on it for a day or two or three before you submit anything. There's no particular rush.

Geoff, let me know what your second choice is by PM-ing me, and I'll add it in to the final tally.

i voted for video 6 right now : it looks really good but now , giving the second vote is going to be a though task :confused:

man we discussed this last wds i think, you can only click submit once while having 2 votes. thats why you are given almost a week to vote.

i wish i coulda got mine in but pong > making videos.

hey bl, is it cool if i make a vid and post it in here even though it will not be entered?

your video is worthless if we cannot see whats going on. #7 is almost too dark, but i can still see whats going on. arti, i cannot see a thing in your video. why is it so hard to increase the brightness on gt4 till we can tell the difference between your car and the track?

See the problem is your monitors. My montior I can see every video fine. Its time for a new monitor my friend.

No, your monitor is garbage. If your complaining that you can't see any of these videos very well then its your monitor. Monitors only hold there brightness for a couple years or less depending on how bright you have them set orignally. I think you'd be quite suprised how much either a new monitor would make or the correct color settings for your current monitor would make. Trust me, I'm a gamer and monitors don't hold up.

No dude, you video is too dark. Just turn up the brightness when you capture the video, it's not that hard.

You guys must be ****ed up or something. I have no problems seeing this or any of my friends that seen it on a local forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back