WDS12: Pull Out Your Pocket Rockets! - Locked by BL

Vote for your two (2) favourite videos.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man wheres all this drama coming from?, more drama on this then their is when people battle race on x link kai, (for those people who knw what im talking about :sly:)

I gotta say one thing, **** you Drift Dojo bitches!

Your real mature. You and your buddies got caught cheating and you take it out on us? 👎 I guess its just because we notice things most other people don't, although I don't see how you can miss whats(was) going on here. What did we ever do to you? Nothing. What have you done for the community? I can't answer that because I don't see much. DD has brought you everything about xlink. Competitions, write up guides on how to get on, etc. Yeah, the competitions might not be active, but they are there if anyone actually cares to get on and have some fun and not complain about the lag. Sure, the guide might not work for everyone, but it has helped a lot of people out. So I see no reason to go out and call us names. Feel free to explain why, but I have a feeling you won't.
and lol bee. racing on xlink is all fun. no hard feelings at the end of a fun day towards anyone, it's all fun and games.

NO bad blood from me buddies

i was just promoted inside of my air force job, and i hardly get to touch my ps2.

Your real mature. You and your buddies got caught cheating and you take it out on us? 👎 I guess its just because we notice things most other people don't, although I don't see how you can miss whats(was) going on here. What did we ever do to you? Nothing. What have you done for the community? I can't answer that because I don't see much. DD has brought you everything about xlink. Competitions, write up guides on how to get on, etc. Yeah, the competitions might not be active, but they are there if anyone actually cares to get on and have some fun and not complain about the lag. Sure, the guide might not work for everyone, but it has helped a lot of people out. So I see no reason to go out and call us names. Feel free to explain why, but I have a feeling you won't.
and lol bee. racing on xlink is all fun. no hard feelings at the end of a fun day towards anyone, it's all fun and games.

it's not really called cheating and we never intended to -_- and were not taking it out you not "us" :P your the one who was bitching in the first place so yeah.:)

TRi
i'm seeing a lot of panties in a bunch this week... really brings it down

You can say that again TRi. What happened to the friendly competition? I am really surprized that 3 videos were disqualified. I thought there was something weird with the votes. Hope this sort of thing doesn't happen again. :)

Play fair and have fun. 👍

You can say that again TRi. What happened to the friendly competition? I am really surprized that 3 videos were disqualified. I thought there was something weird with the votes. Hope this sort of thing doesn't happen again. :)

Play fair and have fun. 👍

thanks to you man ! it' s not the first time i quote you because you' re so right !!
but i' m not surprised to see diqualified vids this week ! thanks bl :) !

it's not really called cheating and we never intended to -_- and were not taking it out you not "us" :P your the one who was bitching in the first place so yeah.:)

Well, it'll be Boundary Layer's decision to make.

no, i wasnt the one who was "bitching" about the votes being rigged. but your friend said it, it was BL's decision, not mine. even without dking or myself saying anything, it would still be very obvious that something is going on. initially i reasked the question, how did everyone base their votes, thats about all i said about that subject for the most part. i never accused anyone of it.

Okay, sorry for my lack of involvement in this little spat. I was away for the holidays.

I'm thinking of converting the WDS Theme Bank into a WDS Conversation thread to allow people to discuss what they look for when they vote, and also for people to suggest changes/modifications or new rules to the WDS. It's seems people have some strong opinions, so now that everyone's cooled off a bit I hope we can make some improvements to this series.
Theme suggestions still welcome.

It's not meant to reopen the argument that's already taken place here.

I also want people to know that I hold no grudge for what went on in WDS12. Those that were DQ'd are welcome to enter again in future events, and vote in future events.

I think I'm going to do away with that spreadsheet that I was using for a few weeks. The majority of the problems in the voting began or got excessively worse the instant I put that into play.

As for WDS13, and the voting for WDS12.5, I'm going to get them going this weekend. If I'm not mistaken, Ske has an opportunity to make another pick for his win in WDS11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back