We are very hard on PoDi

• Thread starter Zlork
  • 236 comments
Why not?

I mean, seriously. Go through all the racing games you'd consider worth making a comparison to. List the cars, their manufacturers, if they're race cars, state so, and then compare the lists with GT5's.

Is that an irrelevant way to base the comparison? If it is, why? Explain. I'm all eyes.

I think you know that you're slanting the argument just a scouche.

It has been explained to you many times, ad nauseum, you just don't listen.

And please explain what part of my quote is slanted or untruthful.

Johnny, I have explained it back. I guess to do a Griffith500,

One car, four mufflers, one sound file for each variation.

12 different cars, four mufflers each, one sound file for each variation.

One of these is much more work, and loading these into memory requires much more ram with one over the other.

Make of this what you will.

Now as for the slanting thing, I assert that you make it sound as if PD has done nothing over the past few years to improve sounds just in GT5. Or that coming up with a distinctly more capable way of doing sound recreation is easy. "Technically possible" does not equal "easy" or "can be accomplished without much trouble." If that's not what you mean, then I misread.

By the way Chippy569, sorry about your name. I keep forgetting if you capitalize that C or not and what the numbers are, because too many people have their own variations. Especially that SlipZtrEm guy who thinks any 3 year old can remember exactly how he sPeLlS hIs NaMe when it's not on screen. ;)

Last edited:
Why not?

I mean, seriously. Go through all the racing games you'd consider worth making a comparison to. List the cars, their manufacturers, if they're race cars, state so, and then compare the lists with GT5's.

Is that an irrelevant way to base the comparison? If it is, why? Explain. I'm all eyes.

First of all, a good number of you guys post as if the team hasn't done anything about the sounds all this time. I assure you that the sounds have changed not just from the PS1 era, but from GT5 spec 1 to Spec 2.

Red Rock Valley! Check out the awesome engine and tire sounds. :sly:

So this is what I take issue with, which I'll go into in more length below. But the sound issues have been discussed at fantastic length by Griffith500, chippy and others who are familiar with the subject to one length or other. And again, no one is saying that the sounds can't be improved, but acting as if PD haven't done squat about them for three years isn't helping your guys' cause any.

Okay, I'll bite. It's spring 2008. What games are these? Google isn't telling me anything but Prologue. And here, supposedly, I'm the ding dong that just tosses out glib answerless responses all the time. 👍

In fact, I'm hard pressed to remember any time that someone is challenged to answer my contentions by someone else, or to be pointed out that they say negative things about Gran Turismo which frankly are if not lies, are extremely exaggerated, such as "the sounds in GT5 are the same old rotten sounds as ever." Or, "the sounds in GT6 are the same old rotten sounds as ever." Ya know, a game that hasn't even come out yet, that they have obviously not played, have not experienced, have NO idea whatsoever the state will be. And yet they make definite statements about The Game. Not "I hope the sounds won't be like this at release," but "GT6 has sucky sounds." Pardon me, but this isn't even rational or worth taking seriously.

This is why I'm both very positive and rather rebellious, because I contend that if a site is dedicated to a certain something, then that site should be a place in which that certain something is cast in a positive light. That members can count on like minded folk who want to celebrate that something, in a community that's encouraging about that something. That posts in the forum are about cool things about that something. Especially when a new version of that something is very near to release.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I'd rather be that kind of stupid than the dour pessimistic grinches who get cranky when that something which is celebrated and spoken of positively is Gran Turismo. On a Gran Turismo board no less.

Pupik poo-poos remarks that people are finding this place too hostile to even be around. Frankly, if I ran the board I'd want to know why. Why is it just fine that people are put in the position to defend themselves and the game they like all the time, especially when many of the attacks aren't, as gtracedriver1 posts, objective? Accurate? Balanced? Something is very wrong here.

There are very few developers I care about or respect. Hideo Kojima and Kojima Productions. The yahoos at Naughty Dog and Insomniac Games, even though Insomniac have been using some of my ideas in the Ratchet & Clank series without so much as a 👍 . Oh well, I love those guys and the series they make, because they seem like me. A bunch of grown up kids who love having fun recreating the universe in their own special way.

And yes, I dig the heck out of and respect Kazunori Yamauchi and Polyphony Digital. Say what you will about the man, the team and the game they make, but he has impacted the world in ways very few people have or ever will. And GT5 has something serious going for it, when another million people will buy new copies since December when millions of used ones are floating around. And THREE YEARS of bad press and net chatter are hanging like cobwebs around it. Another million people brush it all off and don't care. People argue that sales don't have anything to do with the quality of a game. I say, refute this, when the diehard fans have likely bought their copies two years ago.

The real contributors and critics aren't the DAMN IT TO HELL types, but the ones who have points to make that anyone would want to read. Those posts aren't so easy to find anymore. And that's sad for a site that's here for the express purpose to bring together fans to celebrate this game. It shouldn't be that way. This isn't NeoGAF.

:tup:We need many more like you to flood this site with positive posts to neutralize the negativity energy :D

At long last, we're rescued by the angel from GT Heaven, T.D. :D

But really. I wish I can be that knowledgeable, inspired. Love being positive. :)

Why not?

First of all, a good number of you guys post as if the team hasn't done anything about the sounds all this time. I assure you that the sounds have changed not just from the PS1 era, but from GT5 spec 1 to Spec 2.

Red Rock Valley! Check out the awesome engine and tire sounds. :sly:

So this is what I take issue with, which I'll go into in more length below. But the sound issues have been discussed at fantastic length by Griffith500, chippy and others who are familiar with the subject to one length or other. And again, no one is saying that the sounds can't be improved, but acting as if PD haven't done squat about them for three years isn't helping your guys' cause any.

Okay, I'll bite. It's spring 2008. What games are these? Google isn't telling me anything but Prologue. And here, supposedly, I'm the ding dong that just tosses out glib answerless responses all the time. 👍

In fact, I'm hard pressed to remember any time that someone is challenged to answer my contentions by someone else, or to be pointed out that they say negative things about Gran Turismo which frankly are if not lies, are extremely exaggerated, such as "the sounds in GT5 are the same old rotten sounds as ever." Or, "the sounds in GT6 are the same old rotten sounds as ever." Ya know, a game that hasn't even come out yet, that they have obviously not played, have not experienced, have NO idea whatsoever the state will be. And yet they make definite statements about The Game. Not "I hope the sounds won't be like this at release," but "GT6 has sucky sounds." Pardon me, but this isn't even rational or worth taking seriously.

This is why I'm both very positive and rather rebellious, because I contend that if a site is dedicated to a certain something, then that site should be a place in which that certain something is cast in a positive light. That members can count on like minded folk who want to celebrate that something, in a community that's encouraging about that something. That posts in the forum are about cool things about that something. Especially when a new version of that something is very near to release.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I'd rather be that kind of stupid than the dour pessimistic grinches who get cranky when that something which is celebrated and spoken of positively is Gran Turismo. On a Gran Turismo board no less.

Pupik poo-poos remarks that people are finding this place too hostile to even be around. Frankly, if I ran the board I'd want to know why. Why is it just fine that people are put in the position to defend themselves and the game they like all the time, especially when many of the attacks aren't, as gtracedriver1 posts, objective? Accurate? Balanced? Something is very wrong here.

There are very few developers I care about or respect. Hideo Kojima and Kojima Productions. The yahoos at Naughty Dog and Insomniac Games, even though Insomniac have been using some of my ideas in the Ratchet & Clank series without so much as a 👍 . Oh well, I love those guys and the series they make, because they seem like me. A bunch of grown up kids who love having fun recreating the universe in their own special way.

And yes, I dig the heck out of and respect Kazunori Yamauchi and Polyphony Digital. Say what you will about the man, the team and the game they make, but he has impacted the world in ways very few people have or ever will. And GT5 has something serious going for it, when another million people will buy new copies since December when millions of used ones are floating around. And THREE YEARS of bad press and net chatter are hanging like cobwebs around it. Another million people brush it all off and don't care. People argue that sales don't have anything to do with the quality of a game. I say, refute this, when the diehard fans have likely bought their copies two years ago.

The real contributors and critics aren't the DAMN IT TO HELL types, but the ones who have points to make that anyone would want to read. Those posts aren't so easy to find anymore. And that's sad for a site that's here for the express purpose to bring together fans to celebrate this game. It shouldn't be that way. This isn't NeoGAF.

Well said, Tenacious. Was about damn time someone took a broom through this forsaken place...
It seems as though some people try to hate the game as much as they can before it's even out. Every single detail is being picked on. I wonder wether some people enjoy crying out loud more than playing the game...

Last edited:

Utter and complete nonsense.

You may want a forum in which only the positive can be discussed, or in which a shining light must be presented and any criticism (constructive or otherwise) is censored or shunned, that however is not (nor has ever been) GT Planet.

I've been a member of GT Boards of that nature before and they don't exists any more, as the minute you start to censor what people can say in terms of positive and negative you kill discussion and you loose membership.

Your claim that many of the attacks are not balanced or accurate, well a quick reality check for you, nor are many of the countered or positive (something you have been as guilty of as the people you are attempting to silence).

As long as a member is posting within the AUP then they are free to post what they like and should that not be to your liking, well maybe GT Planet is a little to open for you.

The real contributors and critics aren't the DAMN IT TO HELL types, but the ones who have points to make that anyone would want to read. Those posts aren't so easy to find anymore. And that's sad for a site that's here for the express purpose to bring together fans to celebrate this game. It shouldn't be that way.
The real contributors to the site are not the ones who are critical? Utter and complete 🤬

I'm as critical of the GT series as many, yet my contributions to the boards on the GT series have been quite major (how many people have downloaded and used my tuning guides across GT4 and GT5, how many hours did they take me to write?).

Simply because you claim something doesn't make it true and that most certainly doesn't hold true in this instance, no matter how loudly you try and shout it.

This isn't NeoGAF.
Nor is it a dictatorship in which only those who are in praise of the ruling party (PD) and its policies (GT titles) are allowed to take part and anyone who is critical is silenced.

GT Planet has a strong balance, and that means that both sides get to be heard and if you can't support you claim then people are free to point that out and show it as false.

That you don't seem to like that is not a fault of GT Planet or the way it operates, something you might want to have a long think about.

@ Scaff

To each their own of course. And I'm all for critisizing, but I mostly see not feedback, but downright hostility towards the new game, which for some people just can't do no good.

@ Scaff

To each their own of course. And I'm all for critisizing, but I mostly see not feedback, but downright hostility towards the new game, which for some people just can't do no good.

And so be it. Some people will love the game blindly (and those I don't understand myself - but I don't call for them to be silenced), some are mostly positive, some are mostly negative and some downright hostile, the majority sit in the middle or will move around depending on what element of the game is being discussed.

What they all have in common is that as long as they follow the AUP then they are free to not just hold those views, but to also post them.

The idea that simply because we are a GT based site that only positive discussion is the 'right' discussion is deeply disturbing and quite frankly if it were to be enforced would be a potential death blow to the site.

Yikes! Don't get on Scaff's bad side. :scared: *Shivers* :nervous:

Has nothing to do with a bad side, so don't worry.

What I don't like the idea of its that any view should be given a protected status or be favoured simply because it happens to be positive towards a company or product. It doesn't matter than this is a GT forum, PD and its products can be discussed in both positive and negative lights, as long as the AUP is followed.

Take all the noise that has been made around GT5 and its tyre and suspension models, despite the volume of data shown to support the observation of these issue many still claimed nothing was wrong or that it wasn't than bad. Under the 'guidelines' proposed for a 'positive' GT Planet these kinds of critical analysis would have no place.

That would not make this a healthy site at all, and given that we know PD follow what gets posted on GTP, we may well have been part of the influence in a total overhaul of both.

Now don't get me wrong someone who simply posts that "GT is 🤬" is of no benefit to the site either, but when genuine and valid criticism is targeted as 'bad for GT Planet' that kind of thinking holds no more benefit at all.

Thank you Scaff for the reality check on who this forum is for and what it's about: a place to discuss GT, good and bad. The forums here would be less interesting if everyone had the same standing regarding Gran Turismo or if only positive could be said about the series. This place would lose more people than those who leave because they are put off by criticism towards GT here.

Has nothing to do with a bad side, so don't worry.

Oh okay. *Phew* I won't lie though you did kinda frighten me alittle there. Goes to show who's boss around here, you know? :)

What I don't like the idea of its that any view should be given a protected status or be favoured simply because it happens to be positive towards a company or product. It doesn't matter than this is a GT forum, PD and its products can be discussed in both positive and negative lights, as long as the AUP is followed.

Take all the noise that has been made around GT5 and its tyre and suspension models, despite the volume of data shown to support the observation of these issue many still claimed nothing was wrong or that it wasn't than bad. Under the 'guidelines' proposed for a 'positive' GT Planet these kinds of critical analysis would have no place.

That would not make this a healthy site at all, and given that we know PD follow what gets posted on GTP, we may well have been part of the influence in a total overhaul of both.

Now don't get me wrong someone who simply posts that "GT is 🤬" is of no benefit to the site either, but when genuine and valid criticism is targeted as 'bad for GT Planet' that kind of thinking holds no more benefit at all.

Ahh I see. I may usually like being positive, but I like having constructive criticisms as well, if it doesn't go over board haha. :) I agree with everything in your post Scaff, oh wise one. :bowdown:

First he said it will be 100x100km. Later he started saying that this can't be guaranteed and that it possibly will only support 50x50km.

Then, much later, he came and said it's going to be 20x20km, which is 25 times smaller than originally promised.

He didn't say it will be 100x100. Here is the quote: "He [Translator-san] turned to Kazunori, and told him this story – he laughed, and it actually got confirmed. Kazunori said at this point right now, they are not 100% sure that it is going to be 100 by 100 by kilometers, maybe it’s going to be 50 by 50 kilometers, but that’s still humungous as well,”.

So in fact he doesn't even say it will be 50 x 50, only maybe. People are of course interpreting this as either 100 x 100 or 50 x 50, but this is (according to GTPlanet) what was said.

Kaz seems to always have a lot of "maybes" and "mights" in his interviews so a pinch (or bucket) of salt when reading is advisable. :)

:tup:We need many more like you to flood this site with positive posts to neutralize the negativity energy :D
Well said, Tenacious. Was about damn time someone took a broom through this forsaken place...

Yes. We definitely need more people to lie and exaggerate and twist as many facts as possible, just for the sake of having some positive sentiment (then turn around and accuse everyone else of doing the same thing he himself is constantly guilty of). Even though the positive sentiment is already there from members (such as Griffith500, Amar or another_jackhole) who don't resort to doing that. GTPlanet is sure to be a better place in that case.

Tornado
Yes. We definitely need more people to lie and exaggerate and twist as many facts as possible, just for the sake of having some positive sentiment (then turn around and accuse everyone else of doing the same thing he himself is constantly guilty of). Even though the positive sentiment is already there from members (such as Griffith500, Amar or another_jackhole) who don't resort to doing that. GTPlanet is sure to be a better place in that case.
Ok, we get it.... You don't like the guy :lol:

Fair enough, it may not be technically possible, however, Kaz has said that it is technically possible on PS3, that they are working on it, and it might make it into GT6 through an update, so according to Kaz himself, hardware is not the limiting factor. That's not to say that sounds can be an exact representation of reality on the PS3 platform, but Kaz says they can better. So is Kaz lying or what?

As far as appreciating what you have despite it's imperfections and failures I still love the game in spite of it's flaws but why would I settle for what I perceive to be less than their best effort? I'm a consumer and this is a consumer product. I don't go out and buy any other product and just "appreciate what I have despite it's imperfections and failures", why would I do that for this product?

Now as for the slanting thing, I assert that you make it sound as if PD has done nothing over the past few years to improve sounds just in GT5. Or that coming up with a distinctly more capable way of doing sound recreation is easy. "Technically possible" does not equal "easy" or "can be accomplished without much trouble." If that's not what you mean, then I misread.

Please explain how my quote above, which you referred to as slanted, makes it sound as if PD has done nothing over the past few years to improve sounds. Please explain where I said coming up with a better way to make sounds is easy.

If you cannot use my own words, which you quoted earlier, to prove your point, then withdraw your statements as they are untrue.

Ok, we get it.... You don't like the guy :lol:

Who I like or don't like has nothing to do with pointing out that certain behavior (be it constantly changing the subject when questioned on something, making sweeping generalizations about concepts and then claiming everyone is out to get him because he's being positive when they are called out even when he knows for a fact that to not be the case, or outright just making things up) shouldn't be praised just because it contributes to an idea you agree with. It wouldn't take too much digging through my post history to find me calling people out for such no matter which side of the "fence" they are on; and plenty of other members (Griffith500, amar) are capable of doing the same thing while at the same time being just as positive in their outlook as Tenacious D is.

The fact that he occasionally provides valid arguments when not doing the above (usually when someone else, usually amar or Griffith500, provide them for him to agree with and repost) doesn't change the above.

What about the inverse and given a protected status or be favoured simply because it happens to be negative towards a company or product wich the active-moderation agree with it? or the use of the AUP to censorship a not favourable opinion from a company or product supported by the moderation?

The problem is not the userbase, that never has been, but the unbalanced moderation that rules the section and dictates the final word opinions beyond the simply to follow AUP rules. That type of moderation is what build a community, filters their userbase, and finally gets reflected in the tone and balance of the discussions, or the general forum quality.

The solution? more participative mods with a positive view and support to the game. Not blind, just like the negative ones but in positive flavour. Would be great for a chance to see some with powers supporting the other side of the discussions. :)

It's amuses me how you guys only sees black and white. Everybody has a side, either positive, either negative. Come on, people.

I'm a grey kind of guy. Some things in GT6 looks good, other okay and some are doomed to be another disaster. And many others are just like that.

........Ya know, a game that hasn't even come out yet, that they have obviously not played, have not experienced, have NO idea whatsoever the state will be. And yet they make definite statements about The Game. Not "I hope the sounds won't be like this at release," but "GT6 has sucky sounds." Pardon me, but this isn't even rational or worth taking seriously.

My ethos exactly 👍.

Presumptions and assumptions should be taken with a whole lot of salt. I also think some members like the look of their own text.

GTA V is out there and people still have time to moan about an unreleased game, a game that is slowly merging with real life car and parts manufacturers more than it ever has.

Go and shoot some people in LS a vent some of that pent up rage and angst.

Opposing views are all well and good but, when the evidence isn't holistically there, they mean nothing.

Zer0
What about the inverse and given a protected status or be favoured simply because it happens to be negative towards a company or product wich the active-moderation agree with it? or the use of the AUP to censorship a not favourable opinion from a company or product supported by the moderation?

The problem is not the userbase, that never has been, but the unbalanced moderation that rules the section and dictates the final word opinions beyond the simply to follow AUP rules. That type of moderation is what build a community, filters their userbase, and finally gets reflected in the tone and balance of the discussions, or the general forum quality.

The solution? more participative mods with a positive view and support to the game. Not blind, just like the negative ones but in positive flavour. Would be great for a chance to see some with powers supporting the other side of the discussions. :)

I agree..... There is a significant slant in that regard.

Do you have any proof of such a thing happening, that negative posts are kept solely for them being negative? Or is this more with being unhappy that people will call into question baseless claims? The AUP is referenced when people knowingly make false claims - typically, using their opinion and presenting it as fact - and the fact you repeatedly take issue with this says more about how you'd rather do that than any issues with the site.

Oh, wait, you also take issue with the AUP being referenced when staff repeatedly have to tell you to not turn a thread into your own personal "VS" thread, when others exist precisely for that purpose. You instead prefer to avoid them when people do ask you to explain things. Like, well, right here.

This of course completely ignores the fact we've handed out infractions and even bans to users who needlessly come into the GT forums with nothing but a jerrycan of gasoline and a match. Constructive criticism is and always will be accepted here, outright insults aren't. A regular member won't see this actions take place - and frankly, we don't have to tell you - but how the site is run is not up to you.

The problem is not the userbase, that never has been, but the unbalanced moderation that rules the section and dictates the final word opinions beyond the simply to follow AUP rules.

Except that doesn't happen. A quick browse around shows plenty of positive energy and enthusiasm for GT6 in here - perhaps less right now in the face of the TGS silence - but if you're suggesting that mods unfairly hold their "power" over the heads of others to stifle conversation, feel free to message Famine or Jordan about it. Though it's telling that any disagreement between you and staff has this same outcry, when all that's happened is you've vanished from a thread when asked to backup whatever your most recent claim is.

Would you call participative mods those who've traveled hours to events to meet Kaz in person? To get information on their concerns in person, instead of labeling their own personal wishful thinking as some sort of indicator of what the final game might be? Do you expect "balanced" discussions from people who call Kaz "Master"? You might notice the tab up on the top of the site labeled GTPEDIA. That was written by a member of staff. Scaff's tuning guide is an oft-downloaded reference backed up by years upon years of real life experience. I spent months cataloging every single paint chip in GT5 and turned it into a searchable database that Duck took another step further to create this. I also continue to run the weekly Photomode competitions after nearly 3 years, and have gifted out Premium memberships thanks to them. Support for the game? I'd wonder how much someone might have when their only response to being asked to back up their claims is to disappear from threads for weeks on end.

The fact you think "powers" have to enter into a discussion speaks highly of the sort of balance you seek. That is, none at all.

"You can't throw FM into the conversation" comes to mind.

People ignoring the repeated reminders that there's four other threads dedicated to that exact comparison comes to mind.

People can be hard on PD precisely because they do care. People who've spent thousands of hours with the series criticize because they remember when the series had no competition; it was the top of the pile, and that's questionable now, precisely because GT blew the scene wide open. It arguably changed the focus of console based driving games, and there are parts of the game that those who've been with it since the beginning hope for improvement in. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Consider the pendulum theory; those things (or people) in life that you care about can make you as equally angry as they can happy. I won't focus on all the problems with Need For Speed because I just don't care about the game. The GT series has had an impact on my life, so I want to see it improve far more than other games.

Last edited:

I strongly suggest that you back that up with some substantive evidence and provide it to a member of the administration team and/or the site owner.

Something I seriously doubt that you will be able to do given the utterly baseless nature of your claims, as lets be quite honest about this if it were true you would not be a member here, as those you accuse of mishandling power would simply have banned you.

I will however give you this one opportunity, either provide the evidence you claim you have to Famine or Jordan or retract the statement. I can tolerate a lot (and have done from you), but an accusation of this nature is plain insulting.

Edit - Scratch that - I've done it for you, your accusation has been posted in the staff discussion area, as such all staff will be able to read and respond as they wish (because that ow biased I am and how much I use the AUP to censor others).

Last edited:
Did ZerO accuse anyone with his post :confused: I didn't see him pointing anyone. He's making a bold claim, that's all, and I agree he needs to provide evidence if asked.

I think Another_Jakhole is talking to Scaff, looks like he's not happy :)

Did ZerO accuse anyone with his post :confused: I didn't see him pointing anyone. He's making a bold claim, that's all, and I agree he needs to provide evidence if asked.
He pretty much aimed it at me (hence why it's me he's quoted), but managed to include the entire staff in it.

All because he gets asked to back up his claims and answer questions on them.

Odd chap!

He pretty much aimed it at me (hence why it's me he's quoted), but managed to include the entire staff in it.

All because he gets asked to back up his claims and answer questions on them.

Odd chap!
You are overreacting Scaff. No I have not included the entire staff. I know that part of the GTP staff is more positive about the game but they rarely post or discuss things with other members in these sections (they are not active members, they act pasive regarding opinions and rarely interfere in this gaming discussions).

So the wish to see those other minds more supportive and positive about GT to participate too in these gaming discussions. That's all...

People can be hard on PD precisely because they do care. People who've spent thousands of hours with the series criticize because they remember when the series had no competition; it was the top of the pile, and that's questionable now, precisely because GT blew the scene wide open. It arguably changed the focus of console based driving games, and there are parts of the game that those who've been with it since the beginning hope for improvement in.

Exactly. I've been there from the beginning and GT is a huge reason of why I'm into cars. I want the series to succeed, but I won't turn a blind eye to its faults or areas I feel they should improve. PD can handle the criticism.

You are overreacting Scaff. No I have not included the entire staff. I know that part of the GTP staff is more positive about the game but they rarely post or discuss things with other members in these sections (they are not active members, they act pasive regarding opinions and rarely interfere in this gaming discussions).

So the wish to see those other minds more supportive and positive about GT to participate too in these gaming discussions. That's all...

Doesn't really matter does it, you may not have used names, but with this claim....

The problem is not the userbase, that never has been, but the unbalanced moderation that rules the section and dictates the final word opinions beyond the simply to follow AUP rules.

....you have made a rather serious accusation about moderation standards.

Please either back it up (via PM to Jordan and/or Famine) or retract it, and be sure that is your next post or PM here at GT Planet, as simply avoiding the issue in this case will not be acceptable.

Lines exist and accusing the staff of abusing the AUP to suit their own purposes is a serious one to cross.

Last edited:
Back