- 154
Yea, there are a lot of disappointments about GT4, I can make a long list, but despite this, its still a GREAT racing game. I dont think theres no other racing game that has a huge library of cars, excellent layout tracks like the Ring and Lemans, incredible graphics, etc. Yes I'm quite happy with it, but not entirely. But I wont complain to PD about it.
I know it wasnt easy making this game, and the number of hours put into it, the cars, controls, playability. There was great effort and time put into this game, and to complain to PD? No matter what, you can safely say that no game can be perfect, you'll always slightly find something to be upset about. Overall I give GT4 an 85% score.
Ill just play GT4, then onto GT5 in the future
I know it wasnt easy making this game, and the number of hours put into it, the cars, controls, playability. There was great effort and time put into this game, and to complain to PD? No matter what, you can safely say that no game can be perfect, you'll always slightly find something to be upset about. Overall I give GT4 an 85% score.
Ill just play GT4, then onto GT5 in the future