Weekly Practice Community Race

Awww Stig I'll come back! I came last night didn't I! :)

Funny you say that - I've been breaking his balls to get a mic too. Typing is soooo painful, especially when you don't have a key board!

Maybe I'll buy my twin brother a bluetooth as a Valentines Gift? :embarrassed:

YAAAAAAAAY haha :D Get it for him as a presidents day gift, maybe we can start a "thing" where people give gifts on presidents day :)

And hey now fellas GT-Motion has entertained us all with his friend Bobo and is a great part of our little community, remember that tiff I had with turbo? It's all water under the bridge at this point :D :cheers: (why is there no peace symbol or stoned hippie smiley?

Last edited:
Do you have some insecurity issues? Or are you just joking around again?

I'm passionate about racing. A lot of others are too. I created a lobby for people to have clean spec racing in a competitive environment, long before Stig's lobby was open, but made people aware of it in GTA as an alternative to Stig's lobby, which is more laidback and social. Many, many folks appreciate that and it's been great racing with them. I made ONE post in stigs lobby OVER A WEEK ago, because it was filling up, to offer others the opportunity to come if they couldn't get in. Sorry if that offended you. I encourage you to look at my previous posts in this thread. I have had good times in Stig's lobby, and he's a really good dude.

This is the second the time I've gotten an attitude from you, for no reason. I'm a totally cool, laidback guy, but for some reason you like to attack me like I'm some arrogant douche? This is what I'm perceiving from you, please correct me if I'm wrong. If it makes you insecure that I host spec lobbies, just don't come to them. Don't attack me in an immature way because you feel threatened for some reason that I can't understand - though it seems like you have some juvenile "jealousy" that people like to come to "my" lobby. Or perhaps because I'm so pysched about it, your interpreting my excitement for it as arrogance? All I know is, it's a blast and I feel lucky to be able to race with some very talented, fast racers in an online race. That's all. Fact is, I could care less who comes and doesn't - the people who want to come will come, those who don't wont. That's fine either way.

You're entitled to your opinion, but you're really being very pointed, and disrespectful in how you talk to me, which I won't accept. If you want to discuss this further, feel free to PM me. I'm not going to go through some childish banter with you on a public forum.

Nick

eedSb.jpg

Nick

Last edited:
YAAAAAAAAY haha :D Get it for him as a presidents day gift, maybe we can start a "thing" where people give gifts on presidents day :)

And hey now fellas GT-Motion has entertained us all with his friend Bobo and is a great part of our little community, remember that tiff I had with turbo? It's all water under the bridge at this point :D :cheers: (why is there no peace symbol or stoned hippie smiley?

lol! nah I'm too broke for that :dopey:

Me and GT have discussed things offline, and verified the "major" misunderstanding of tone-of-voice and sentiment that was going on. Moving forward...

P.S. - I'm looking forward to this picture, unable to see it at work...

Back