Weekly Practice Community Race

Do I need an invite (or something like it) to find the room?

I have only done two night's worth of online racing, so I would probably be at the back of the pack. Also, how does the "spec" part work?

Are the cars provided in the room, or do they just tell you which car you have to go buy?

Noob stuff, I know.:nervous:

I have only done two night's worth of online racing, so I would probably be at the back of the pack. Also, how does the "spec" part work?

Are the cars provided in the room, or do they just tell you which car you have to go buy?

You just need to be PS3 friends with someone, then you can go in to "Community," click their tag picture and then hit the orange coin above the coffee cup to join their room. (yes I know, that sounds funny but it's true.)

The rest of your questions can be answered in my "CLEAN SPEC RACING" lobby thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145384

Note this is just my lobby configuration, others run it differently. Cheers.

I'll friend you when I get home. Spec racing in my lounge is always just recommended cars, provides for very tight racing.

Thanks.

Should it show up in my "community" or just when I log into the game?

Once you accept his friend request, click on "Community" and find him on the list that comes up. Click on his name and it'll take you to his profile. Scroll down to "Lounge" and click on the little star? I think that is there. (it's orange) That will take you to the lobby.

Once you accept his friend request, click on "Community" and find him on the list that comes up. Click on his name and it'll take you to his profile. Scroll down to "Lounge" and click on the little star? I think that is there. (it's orange) That will take you to the lobby.

Thanks, but I don't know how to find a friend request so that I can accept it.

Where should I look for it?

Okay, I have to go to dinner with my family :indiff:

Lounge stays open, but feel free to choose the race settings and everything else. I'll be back in like 45.

Ill be joining you guys in a few

PS: Would someone mind giving me a quick run down of online racing etiquette for when we are actually running for real? Lol. For example like is there a standard side of the track on to pull over for someone on straight-aways? When do and dont you move over for someone faster? You know, that kind of stuff. Any advice would be helpful to avoid getting in the way lol 👍

Last edited:
well after 3 weeks of not playing i would loove to get back into some of this. need to get my groove back.

Holy crap! I'm more of a noob to this game than I thought.

The top gear track was the only track/direction combo I knew.

And I didn't figure out proper cart drafting until after a couple races. (I was actually trying to physically push the cart in front of me for a couple races.:ouch:)

Love the carts though.

Anyone gonna be on aroung 5est. I got a good 4 or 5 hours before the girlfriend gets home. Looking for some good racing and not bumper cars.

ok, can't stay for long but I'm cuming.

Damn I gotta get a mic! can anyone link me to a cheap one at bestbuy or walmart or something? I have no idea how bluetooth stuff works.

ok, can't stay for long but I'm cuming.

Damn I gotta get a mic! can anyone link me to a cheap one at bestbuy or walmart or something? I have no idea how bluetooth stuff works.

Motion's opening a public room right now, I'll post up room number in a minute. If you're friends with either me or GT-Motion you can click the gold coin above our coffee cups instead of typing in the room #.

As far as bluetooth's go, I'll look it up for you tonight man.

Room # 1472 - 6118 - 4259 - 7711 - 1674

Starting off with clean spec racing.

My wired Logitech mic was purchased at GameStop for $20 or $30 a couple months ago. I can't stand those bluetooth mics that clip onto your ear.

Back