Weekly Race Series, Week 1 - Supraman!!!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 319 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Max E.
the replays at the bottom of mr p's posts are not x-port files, they are mpegs that can be viewed by everybody regardless of region. it's a whole different format than .xps

Yes, the ones in his signature, I (I'm not sure about UB57 and Talentless) am talking about the one he attached. Like in the post #281.

Guess you'll all have to be patient and wait...I'm expecting top 20. I'm also expecting a lot of the times to be real close :cool:

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Ours is by Tuesday morning Sandstorm.
Yeah, but I'm in WA (3 hours behind you), so my time would be 3 hours different to yours. What time do you have to have yours in by?

Did you check your in-box, Boombexus? I can't remember if I sent you a PM regarding my time limit or not.

I had myn in on Monday afternoon (about 5pm) Yours should be in by about that time in WA. (5pm) Cause the time difference is 18 hours.

Originally posted by SandStorm

Did you check your in-box, Boombexus? I can't remember if I sent you a PM regarding my time limit or not.

Yes, I got your PM. I also replied to your PM but you of course didn't get that because your mail box is full.

Clean out your damn mail box.:banghead:

Originally posted by stevo357
i cant register until tues but will i still qualify for future races?let me know k

Hey stevo,

Once you register, you can race in all the future races. :)

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back