Weekly Race Series, Week 1 - Supraman!!!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 319 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said ...i'm easy with whatever :mischievous:
Brian had a good suggestion :cool: my only addition is pro's shouldn't be able to choose i think :D

!! here's an idea :mischievous: how about a multi lap rally event stuck in a future round :cool:
i take it Sir Red eye will be raring for that one :P :D

ok arcade Z06 at apricot 2

that would be a hot one

or if it's a tuner event, maxed out opel speedster at laguna

apparently my replay wont load for UB57 :confused:
anyone else with this problem ??

i'll post it again just in case , hope this works :odd: ;)

yeah, that's it. mine's skyline at tokyo. what a gem.

i think that one thing we can do to set this comp apart a little is to please (finally) use some cars that hav'nt been done to death (like the tom's) challenge the so-called pros to use new cars like the calibra

:confused:To Mr P
Thanx for trying again. Loads to my card but NOT to replay theater, guess I'll just have to imagine what a fast run looks like!!...UB57
:confused:

Originally posted by UB57
:confused:To Mr P
Thanx for trying again. Loads to my card but NOT to replay theater, guess I'll just have to imagine what a fast run looks like!!...UB57
:confused:

sorry man i dont know whats happening there :confused:
i reloaded my memory card to the xport for the last attachment ? could be an error between either your pc xport or my pc xport :confused: we'll find out when someone else tries to watch my replay i suppose :odd:

anyway my time is pale in comparison to Lord Erlichs :( :lol: :D

laters

:confused: NTSC No. America here:confused:

But I just downloaded a replay from the site @ the bottom of Mr P's page & it worked GREAT!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

the replays at the bottom of mr p's posts are not x-port files, they are mpegs that can be viewed by everybody regardless of region. it's a whole different format than .xps

how can one of the replays on daan's site work in an american (ntsc) system?

ARGH fustration, I get the groove going on T2 and everytime I feel I am going to get into the high 32 or low 33s I mess up. Fastest I got through it legitly was 33.780. I guess if I had a little more time then the 35 laps I did, I could surpass that. Oh well.

Originally posted by Talentless
how can one of the replays on daan's site work in an american (ntsc) system?

the replay is a save converted (captured) into an mpeg which can be viewed by everybody regardless of region. apparently, the limitations of PAL and NTCS do not transfer into the PC world (thank god. there are many movies from abroad that i so anjoy wayching in mpeg form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back