Weekly Race Series, Week 11 - A Tribute to Mazkid.

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 158 comments
oh, i forgot about the time difference. no matter. if i was likely in first i'd care more. eastern should be the standard. anyway, i'm done playing.

enjoy seeing my time.:P
i already sent it to boom earlier.

Oops.. I almost forgot to send in my time. This car sucks in arcade mode. What a waste of a great car to drive it with so much understeer.:irked: I didn't put in much effort this week so I'll most likely be down in the crapper alongside Talentless.:D

*tapping desk waiting for results *

I'm expecting about 7th
unknw.gif

Originally posted by lotus350
*tapping desk waiting for results *

I'm expecting about 7th
unknw.gif

So is there room for two at that table of tapping?

Well, I guess I can just stand and tap my foot...

Yea...

I dont mean to be a jerk or anything...

Im gonna hit the hay and check for results in the morning.

Thanks for doing this competition boom.

Originally posted by IDAFC21
haha, alrighty then. I doubt many people are wanting to give this one last shot anyways. i know im not :mad:

I actually did but because I worked so hard at this track Sunday night I had a lot of extra sleeping to do this one and so didn't get round to doing so anymore. I missed the train this morning so I tried a quick 10 minutes, but didn't get a better time, although I quickly came close. I think now that I know the right line I should be able to get a second off fairly soon, but fortunately the T3 1'16.8 run I managed a while ago seems to have had a good final section so I'm hoping it will get me enough to beat Lotus like last time. :rolleyes:

@Gokents: yeah, turn 12-18 is where I discovered a lot of time. It's very very very important to go into turn 12 high up and late so you can take a higher speed through the turn, because it's reinforced by the uneven surface of the road in that turn. Then I come in very fast and to the left and turn hard right, powersliding without the gas on and then quickly after the gas back on to get into the left of that turn as much as possible. Then I take the next two left turns as close to the wall as possible ideally touching the curbs in both cases. Finally I break early and to the left to an almost standstill, and then floor it steering right, if I get it right I touch the curbs and don't have to get my foot back up until the chicane.

If I get this right I get a 1'16.4 even after a bad T2 of 42.2, so those amazing sub 1'16s I should be able to get soon enough. I'll probably try getting one later this week just for my own satisfaction so that I feel I've mastered this track. :mischievous:

Back