Weekly Race Series, Week 15 - Pocket Change

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 165 comments
well before tonight my best sectors were 24.0/45.5, but i just pulled a lap that was a good .200 better than my previous best, but had a 24.4/45.8 times...blah. oh well, as boom pointed out there still plenty of time left for me to pull somthin out here...as long as i can frickin concentrate!

*EDIT* Well, new best lap w/ a 24.2/45.8....its only about .100 better overall, but faster is faster! Still havent found my groove yet

WHEW!

Just laid down a T1 of 23.8 and a T2 of 44.9, feelin good about that lap. I know that there is still some more time to take off, but I just don't know if I'm gonna be able to get at it.

Hey IDAFC21, how far away from Chandler or Sun Lakes Arizona are you?

Well my best lap up until this point was a 24.3 and a 45.7 for my best lap, but OMG, I got within a .100 of Max with my new best with a T1 of 23.9 I can't beleive it. I am sure Max got a faster time then that by now, but this is an achievement for me that I am proud of.

Nice work there miata. I was pretty damn happy when I got that 23.9 too. I don't know how many frickin 24.0's I had and couldn't get that 23. But finally.

Your in that Grand Sport Corvette right?

45 minutes left gentlemen.

Originally posted by boombexus
Nice work there miata. I was pretty damn happy when I got that 23.9 too. I don't know how many frickin 24.0's I had and couldn't get that 23. But finally.

Your in that Grand Sport Corvette right?

45 minutes left gentlemen.
Yup using trhe Grand Sport since day one actually, tried a few other cars as mentioned on my list, including the RZ, but The Grand Sport was the first car I thought of when I saw this week. American Pride :D! I don't know what I am doing wrong though. After seeing some T2's I pretty much am running middle of the herd like always, but with the split times I am getting I feel I am not at par with the third and final leg of this race. I am just not happy with my final time. I still managed to accomplish what I thought I would so far, but I am being pushed to break another time now. Well, sending in current time and hopefully have a chance to beat it.

I don't even want to discuss let alone see another 24 :lol:

Well, I'm done for the night. I don't expect even a Fifth Place finish from my time. The last third of the race chews me up every time and spits me out real fast. I am interested in the Amatuers to see who placed where. I am also interested to see Max's time, it will probably blow us all away. BTW who got some T1's of 22?

Well this has also been an eventful week, I had my birthday on Sunday got blitzed at the pool hall and today I got a new job. I am now a Salesman for Nissan. :D I am psyched to drive that 350Z :D

Okay and for my next week pick I have this funny feeling that Complex String is going to be the track. Actually It is going to be the Reverse track. On top of that I would go as far to say a prize car of the Arta or Raybrig NSX is going to be the car. I am sure of the track, but the car I am sketchy on.

well im done. gave my time to boom a few minutes ago. i met my goal for this week. Came out w/ final splits of 23.8/45.0 :) :)

Hey Miata, Happy Birthday and Congratulations! I hope you sell a ton...err, make that tons.;)
No 22's for me. 23.503, but I couldn't see it to the finish.
I saw that Max was running, so I made a last ditch effort to improve, but no dice.:banghead:

THose are some good split times there Oliver. BTW thanks :)

I did not meet my new goal I set, but I came within .4 seconds of it

Originally posted by lotus350
Time sent :embarrassed: and if anyone is slower than it they better prove it :P
I am SO slower than you Lotus. Just wait and see :irked:

Latest Posts

Back