Weekly Race Series, Week 3 - Vertigoooo

  • Thread starter Thread starter boombexus
  • 515 comments
  • 23,052 views
The deadline is not of importance for what I'm requesting. You have time to get all that info to me.
 
Look, Rob, I'll get the info to you, but some people (no names) will still not believe me. I'm not having a go at them, it's just the way they are.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Tell ya what, just buy a new one, it's a helluva lot easier than trying (and failing) to get your other one up to better speed. And once you're done with it, you can sell it.
That is exactly what I did, and it took 30 laps of breaking it in and I am still not at full power. Nor could I get a decent run in it either. I tasted a 1'05.999 but it did not happen. Ahhh the Frustration. I felt a 1'06.718 was good in a car with only 744 hp. Well, I don't think my time will stand, but It was a valient effort I put into it tonight.
 
The Agony, The pain, The suffering. . . Oh yeah it is just a race - 707 :)
 
Good outlook - "just a race". A lot of people get worked up because they lost, but it's just a friendly competition.
 
Oh good god Im looking forward to checking out these results...

But not for me.

Actually I am really interested in what the pro's did and to see who is moving up in ranks.
(if anyone.)

I also have been wondering constantly about consistantly racing.

Alot of people are skipping out on races and I know that doesnt hurt their rating, but shouldn't it count for something if we race everytime.

I mean, it would be pretty cool if I raced one really good race and didnt come back except for on races I was sure I could do well on.

I dont know what to say besides...

I need those results... (insert smiley that looks like a crack head.)
 
augenreib.gif
 
Whoo....Don't drop me out of Amateur because of my lack of time this week boom. ;)
 
who moi???
popc1.gif
 
Yes, you. (I don't know the french word for you)
 
Where are you getting these smilies from? I don't remember seeing them on the GTN.
 
Oh my dog, Cobraboy, you see al edits...:lol:
 
parlez vous moco sha vois???
nixweiss.gif
 
Just go to the link that lotus/kelly posted and you'll be fine sandstorm.
 
man I'm feeling like crap
puke.gif
 
speak moco sha see yourself???


(Go Babelfish!!)
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Just go to the link that lotus/kelly posted and you'll be fine sandstorm.
Or you take the high road, and I'll just lay down on the low road and You'll end up in Scottland before me. :)
 
(Users Browsing this Forum: Mr P , boombexus , miata13B , DODGE the VIPER , CarbonFiber Man , Cobraboy )

Oh, the anticipation!!
 
OK, please stop speaking whatever language you were talking in, and i presume it was french. :)
 
aw crap i should've edited that post i just made then...! Anticipation...who said that?
 
Actually it was just made up. I only know english (american) I don't want any englishmen offended by my slang.
 
Hell, i didn't know what you were talking about! :lol:
 
Go to Colour Blue, DtV. I'm bored.
 
Back