Weekly Race Series, Week 3 - Vertigoooo

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 515 comments
Originally posted by Cobraboy
(Users Browsing this Forum: Mr P , boombexus , miata13B , DODGE the VIPER , CarbonFiber Man , Cobraboy )

Oh, the anticipation!!

Actually,I'm more interested in next week's race because I have 3 or 4 hours before my normal bedtime to kill...thought I'd log in and check it out while I surf Ebay.

SO, BB,were you planning on announcing next race whithin the next little while or are you waiting till tommorrow? If youre watnig till tommorrow maybe I'll play AoE or something else...

Well, I must say. . . I have earned the upmost repsect for the Vertigo due to this race. I never gave the car a chance originally, and now if I need to chose a car going into a race in this class, This would be the car I would use. I must thank you Boom for making me use this car. IT have severely opened my eyes to try new cars. :)

Originally posted by miata13B
Well, I must say. . . I have earned the upmost repsect for the Vertigo due to this race. I never gave the car a chance originally, and now if I need to chose a car going into a race in this class, This would be the car I would use. I must thank you Boom for making me use this car. IT have severely opened my eyes to try new cars. :)

Very cool miata! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! That's what we are here to do is to gain some experience and to try some new things right!

Apologies for all my nonsense and childishness in this race thread.

Won't happen again....

just don't start with me in the mornings :mischievous:

Back