Weekly Race Series, Week 4 - Knights of the Night.

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 190 comments
This race has set my new threshold of tuning. I learned more about tuning this race then the previous one.

I also learned my grammar is as funny as a one legged man in an $ss kicking contest :lol:

Originally posted by miata13B
You know it is attitudes like this that show the true weakness of society today. Just because something is not working out the way it should does not mean anyone should give up. I understand that you are a full blown accelerator Auto 1. That is fine, but maybe you should try to gear yourself to use the racetrack to your advantage. With that statement I would say you are a drag racing fan. But the key to a car race is never won on the straight. It is won on the turns. Ask anyone here. Ask anyone racecar driver. You might find that you enjoy the turns and speed that you can obtain if you work on it. That is my 2 cents.

:lol: GO MIATA GO ,GO :lol:

Time sent

Not too chuffed at my efforts :rolleyes:
and i could'nt be arsed running this to the death

Good luck everyone those that are left running this one ;)

i was at MidniteChallenge whole week , i forgot about the whole series! .. then i remeber yesterday , and know i jus found it that only have a stage 3 no all mods: rolleyes: better get back into it!

i have been sick with the flu so i havent been able to race this one but hopefully i will be able to race next one i love this game and i like to race against you guys and gals. its good clean fun and its a web site my wife doesnt mind me on. its all in the name of good sportsmanship and honor. i am proud to be here with all of you. tks, stevo

Originally posted by miata13B
You know it is attitudes like this that show the true weakness of society today. Just because something is not working out the way it should does not mean anyone should give up. I understand that you are a full blown accelerator Auto 1. That is fine, but maybe you should try to gear yourself to use the racetrack to your advantage. With that statement I would say you are a drag racing fan. But the key to a car race is never won on the straight. It is won on the turns. Ask anyone here. Ask anyone racecar driver. You might find that you enjoy the turns and speed that you can obtain if you work on it. That is my 2 cents.

who cares. anyway ive started the game again so once ive finished it again ill prove that i dont just give up. well i do. but ill woop u in a race.

so go and drive ur ****ty miata and leave me alone.

Originally posted by Auto___1
who cares. anyway ive started the game again so once ive finished it again ill prove that i dont just give up. well i do. but ill woop u in a race.

so go and drive ur ****ty miata and leave me alone.
First of all, if we are going to do this, lets go over to the test forum, not ruin the thread that we have started. Second, You'll whoop my what in a race. Times will tell the tale of that. Third, if you think my miata is, how would you put it, ****ty, & if I still had the car I would have loved to meet you at any racetrack on this planet and take you on in real life. Now that is though, if you got anything to say to me, PM or start a thread in the test forum!

Time sent.......
mog.gif

alrighty...finally off work. got the next few hours to prove myself once and for all. At this point the only person im competing against is myself. I could live w/ the time i have now, but i KNOW i can do better still...at least i HOPE i can...haha. Good luck to everyone whos left!! kinda sucks so many people couldnt race this one

ok..i am DONE!!!! Time sent. After about 3 hours of playing i managed to pull my best first lap time ever, which is more than i expected i could get outta that, an average second lap, and my third lap was the best lap ive ever done too. so even tho the 2nd lap wasnt as good as it could have been, the first and 3rd laps more than made up for it and i think i can honestly say thats the best im gonna pull now. I will say only this. my 3rd lap was a 1'10.508, which was the goal i set for myself in the beggining of this whole thing. to get a 1'10.5 in a race. So im happy. Cant wait to see the results!!

I sent in my time also, but I think we should start cracking down on mentioning times.

I think we should keep this a strictly "T2" times thing.

But enough of that... I probably woulnt be back for this race except to see the results, which will only have one reply from me... accepting conformation of my crappy time.

i have no idea where the test forum is because i only browse this and the GT3 areas miata.

btw Gokents... go the akira mate :cool:

Well, not very happy with my times, but that is going to be how it stands, I got 16 minutes to make a last ditch effort, but I don't think I will get back into the groove. I see at least 1 second that can be taken off the time I got. I am sure there is a lot more that can get shaved off, but that was my goal and I didn't obtain it. well, there is next week. Hope it is something exciting, like a MR2 or NSX. A Camaro would also be nice to race.

I also put in the last ditch effort, but to no avail.

Pattys day with my family background equals drunk driving even on the turismo.

Thanks auto on the avatar call.

Tetsuo was one bad dude.

Great movie...

Cant wait for the results to this race on a final note, I just gotta see who won the overall.

With so many pros out, an amatuer might be able to take the win... oh well. cya then...

kent

http://gtl.granturismo.de/

event is officially underway at this point and i'm grinding it out. stinking IA7 test is half the qualifyer. my best is a 45.138 but i'm still looking for a 44. other half is the arcade speedster at ss5wet. both are actually pretty fun. wish me luck, i'll need it.

Shoot! I totally forgot about this week's race! :banghead:

I guess it's too late, i'll wait for this week's race, instead...

Back